Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barely plays so far. In the formation used, he will need either Lukaku, Lautaro or Politano to get injured for him to get regular playing time.

5- Man defense limits options for offensive players.
trying to flick between inter Madrid and PSG... does he play the 352? I hated that formation so much - 3 Chelsea managers challenging in Serie A

Tuchel won't last another year

trying to flick between inter Madrid and PSG... does he play the 352? I hated that formation so much - 3 Chelsea managers challenging in Serie A

Tuchel won't last another year
Yea, 3-5-2

PSG are going to need Neymar to save them again. They look so impotent without Mbappe

@Blue_London

As an avid watcher of our youth system, this might have been my fav game since our Champions league final.

CHO, James. Guehi, Gilmour(my new fav), Maatsen and Anjorin all got significant minutes. This right here is why no matter how this season goes, I will still be happy with the Lampard hire. Almost no other Manager would have done this.

Hopefully he is around to reap the benefits of the seeds he is sowing.

@Blue_London

As an avid watcher of our youth system, this might have been my fav game since our Champions league final.

CHO, James. Guehi, Gilmour(my new fav), Maatsen and Anjorin all got significant minutes. This right here is why no matter how this season goes, I will still be happy with the Lampard hire. Almost no other Manager would have done this.

Hopefully he is around to reap the benefits of the seeds he is sowing.
My issue isn't so much the style its more Lmapard decision making but with time he will grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back