Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro he is sooooo biased. However his technical knowledge of the game especially on MNF is second to none.

He is biased towards English players, he biased towards the Glazers as his hotel is built in conjunction with there approval and on Old Trafford land and they all make money together.

When commentating and assessing the game I dont think he is biased though... Like you say his technical break down is excellent...

Got in a cab yesterday the driver asked where I'm from I said London he instantly said to ashamed to say great Britain he couldn't stop laughing at our politics

AGENTS CIRCLING AROUND MARCUS RASHFORD
Marcus Rashford remains a hot property despite his indifferent start to the season at Manchester United, with a number of leading agents seeking to sign a player who leaves much of the management of his career to his mother, Melanie. Wayne Rooney’s representative, Paul Stretford, is among a number of top agents who have targeted Rashford this summer, but the England striker remains content to be advised by his family and that of his close friend and former team-mate, Danny Welbeck.

No wonder Welbeck took his sweet time coming back from injury....he was getting them Rasher checks! lol

Barcelona chief Josep Maria Bartomeu reveals Lionel Messi can leave for FREE at end of season (if Argentina star wants new challenge)

Reports in Spain sparked alarm earlier this week when it emerged Messi could technically depart for free at the end of the 2019-20 season. But Barca chief Bartomeu has looked to clarify just why that is the case.

'Messi signed until 2021. It was agreed that at the end of the penultimate season he is at liberty to leave for free,' the president told Barca TV.
'He has earned that freedom to decide his future, but he is very Cule and I am calm. Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol had the same clause.
'We couldn't give Messi a different clause, but I repeat, I am in no doubt he will stay for many years.'

There are no immediate fears Messi is planning his exit after this latest campaign given his legendary status at the club.
'I already knew Messi is able to leave for free at the end of each season,' Gerard Pique told Spanish publication Cadena Ser.
'But we all know the commitment Leo has to Barca and it doesn't worry me at all.
'He's earned the right to be able to choose what he does with his future after everything he's given the club.'

'That letter was unadulterated filth': Inter Milan ultra group hit out at fans who claimed monkey chants aimed at Romelu Lukaku were NOT racist

• A group of Inter ultras then claimed the insults by the hosts were not racist
  • Now a different Inter ultra group insist only a minority would defend them

An Inter Milan supporters group have slammed their own fans who claimed the monkey chants aimed at Romelu Lukaku were not racist.
The former Manchester United striker scored the winning penalty in Inter's clash at Cagliari last weekend as his new side emerged 2-1 winners.
While waiting to take the spot kick, Cagliari supporters behind the goal could clearly be heard making monkey noises at him.

After converting the penalty, Lukaku simply stared at those who had been making the noises, as his team-mates rushed to congratulate him.

A group of Inter ultras then shockingly claiming the insults by the hosts were not racist but should be taken as a compliment of how much opposition fans feared him.
A different Inter ultras group has insisted it was only a minority who would defend that behaviour.

They wrote: 'Hi Romelu, the statement from the Curva was real, you genuinely read that, some people really did believe it and had the courage to publish it. Really,' wrote the group on Ranocchiate blog.
'However, we want you to know that those were not INTERISTI. We're not talking about politics, because you'll find people from the left, right, centre or those who don't know or care about politics.
'We are talking about the values of being an Inter fan and a human being, which guarantee the contents of that letter was unadulterated filth.

'We want you to know that you are not going crazy: those noises you heard were not just 'boo' but genuine monkey impressions. In Italy, you should know, there are many who consider black people to be monkeys.
'And no, it is NOT A FORM OF RESPECT AND FEAR TO RECEIVE THEM.
'And no, it is not a way of supporting the team, because having them play behind closed doors the weekend after creates more problems than ever.
'And no, shouting 'damn n***o' is not banter.
'And yes, racism is still a huge problem in Italy, despite what they may tell you.
'And no, don't stop this battle you had the courage to start, just because someone is trying to avoid punishment.
'We have had season tickets for time immemorial, but – and we hope we're talking for all INTERISTI here, we'd prefer the stadium to be closed rather than allow something this disgusting to go unpunished.
'Inter is #NOTFOREVERYONE'

Yesterday's game was oldskool VARless btw, both German goals and one Dutch goalwould have been ruled offside - millimeter work - but I loved the flow of the game...no bullshit interruptions... I know the VAR is supposed to make the game fairer but I didn't miss it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back