Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would these fair comments make this brudda blood boil?

Niggas needs to relax with callin' cryin' fox over racism man fuck sake got me here defendin' white people

Souness has got previous and he's pulling Adebayor's name out his arse for no reason. Change of management and Juve trying to balance the books with Ronaldo, Ramsey and De Ligt played a factor with his move. All Souness had to do was look on a BBC article to find that out instead of chatting rubbish about his attitude.

Juve let him go and for cheap with no buyback clause. Its fair to wonder if Keane is that good given the sale

As far as Adebayor and Pogba (seen his name in the thread) their attitudes are trash its fair to say so.

I don't like defendin' old white people especially but imo this callin' people racist for fair views is harmful and confusin'. There's actual insidious and hard to spot racism all over the place

Juve let him go and for cheap with no buyback clause. Its fair to wonder if Keane is that good given the sale

As far as Adebayor and Pogba (seen his name in the thread) their attitudes are trash its fair to say so.

I don't like defendin' old white people especially but imo this callin' people racist for fair views is harmful and confusin'. There's actual insidious and hard to spot racism all over the place

I have to disagree. Juve is shortsighted. They want to win the Champions League at all cost this season. Even if it means letting go of one of their best youngsters. Racism did play apart because remember, some of Kean’s teammates blame him for the abuse.

The only time I hear anyone criticising Kean at Juve was when he was getting racially abused, and everyone else with sense saw that criticism was ridiculous considering he was the one getting abuse hurled at him. Apart from that we don't hear anything about his attitude. Now you have a guy like Souness who has shown previous patterns with going hard on players who typically are always black... Sorry but for Souness to start questioning his attitude with nothing else except stupid comments about him when he was getting racist insults is dodgy as fuck. There's no need to compare Adebayor at 25 to a 19 year old Kean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back