Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hundredeyes Saw that u guys started a 17 year old today, Ihattaren. School me on him.

Calibur De Ligt/Frenkie potential worldie, AM, Moroccan/Dutch hope - he hasn't chosen who he will rep internationally yet - people been hyping him up since last year and this is the season he's hopefully going to breakthrough in the 1st team.

I haven't seen enough of him yet but all the Dutch pundits want him to play for the Dutch national team n that never happened before lol.

Calibur De Ligt/Frenkie potential worldie, AM, Moroccan/Dutch hope - he hasn't chosen who he will rep internationally yet - people been hyping him up since last year and this is the season he's hopefully going to breakthrough in the 1st team.

I haven't seen enough of him yet but all the Dutch pundits want him to play for the Dutch national team n that never happened before lol.
WOW, will definitely be keeping an eye out for him.

How is Malen doing as the number 9?

Jorginho had a good game, his passes and positioning which covered when Kante pressed stopped counter attacks.

Azi was poor and Willian just back from injury and cant track back? Cant play a 10 yard pass? He should have requested more time and not come on then.

Maddisson did for LC what Jorginho supposed to do for Chelsea this game. Kante played a better offensive game than him.

Willian look gas and that’s expected.

I’ll keep a closer eye on this fuck nigga Jorginho

Last edited:
Lol wtf

ECU6XoBXYAYtHz6

I wish Coutinho well, we didn't put him in a position to succeed

WOW, will definitely be keeping an eye out for him.

How is Malen doing as the number 9?

Yall be in a bidding war for him next season fam.

Malen, Bergwijn, Ihattaren, Sadilek and to a lesser extend Rosario are all players to keep an eye on.

Kerk of FC Utrecht aswell.

@Blue_London Michy just scored for the Chelsea Developmental squad. He has been so so selfish tonight. Not the type of game to convince Lampard to give him minutes.

Rudigier is getting some game time too.

U can watch on the 5th Stand app if u want.
2nd goal for Michy, lol. Maybe Michy is on to something, Goals >>> Passing to your teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back