Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 MLB Thread (World Series Champs: Boston Red Sox)

Knocked out early yesterday before 1st inning even ended just to see this shit went 18 inning.

7 hrs and 20 min game...and they gotta play again tonight

Fuckin brutal

At least LA has a chance to tie now

I fell asleep in the 15th. That was 2:30. I’m a very casual baseball fan. I only watch it during the postseason.

Terrible at bats by both teams.
Homerun or nothing is bad baseball.
Roberts pitching subs be driving me crazy.
Glad LA got the win.
MLB playoffs>>>>>>>>>

Clayton Kershaw is an all time great, but he will have the moniker of a great regular season pitcher more than anything. Dude gets dominated by better competition in the playoffs a la Peyton Manning (w/o the hardware).

We all know Peyton has two rings, but his career playoff stats (even the years he won it all) are "meh" @ best.

The game changed, tables done turned Yankees are the Red Sox sons.4 championships since 2004 and humiliated the Yankees twice in the postseason

This ain’t the old days bucky dent ain’t walking through that door, Boston bodied the Astros too , team was thorough 2 out assasins

Never seen a team so relentless with 2 outs

Machado to the phillies or yankees
Harper phillies,braves or cubs

Meanwhile the Dodgers are becoming the Cavs.
#2xReigning

You want kershaw back? I'd let him walk personally that velocity declined a lot and he's not the same in the postseason

Machado to the phillies or yankees
Harper phillies,braves or cubs

You want kershaw back? I'd let him walk personally that velocity declined a lot and he's not the same in the postseason
He can kick rocks. Walker Buehler is the man now. Machado to the Phillies. Harper to the Cubs.

DsGce5mXoAEXcXn.jpg

DsGce5kWoAE_kWP.jpg

DsGce5oX4AEc0rC.jpg

DsGce5lW0AE0b-x.jpg

Back