Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 MLB Thread (World Series Champs: Boston Red Sox)

Brinson has come back crashing down to earth. 0 for his last 25. Definitely on pace to get the #1 overall pick

We should probably send Brinson down to the Minors for a bit. Kid is hitting .167, OBP is .228. Starlin Castro has been a nice surprise so far. We really have 0 hitting. Bour is feast or famine.

Mopped miami :p this is what should of happened opening series

and javier baez is official, leading mlb in rbi's .287 ba 10 hr's 33 rbi's.

Last edited:
Just stopped in to say my Baby Braves out here kickin’ ass and takin’ names...if tha pitching stays consistent they might actually take tha east from tha Nats...I don’t believe in tha Mets or Phillys and Miami gon’ Miami lol

look at this bozo, Duke was mad baez hit a grand slam off him in may 2017 so he waited a whole year to do all this woofin

Rizzo & almora definitely in the foxhole

Been paying more attention to baseball because of MLB the show 18.

That Gleyber Torres kid a problem

Trading torres got the cubs a world series,It was a major overpay but I understood at the time cuz it was 108 years & counting but I never liked that trade you don't trade uber prospects for rentals.

Theo traded gleyber torres for a rental and eloy jimenez for a fuckin bum he completely fucked up the farm with those trades. Especially since addison russell is no where as good as projected and heyward signing been a epic flop

my dog baez put on a show last night.4-5 2 hr's(grand slam)5 rbi's

5th in mlb in rbi's. That game didnt go off til damn near 1 am man

Back