Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

True. But at the same time, we are talking about Putin and Russia. Spain did not take their chances with all of the possession they had. They need to kill the tiki-taki.

Facts. They went away from there game. Russia wasn’t playing Spain in a open game.

The Spanish team were a mess though coming into the tournament... Should not of got rid of Lopetegui, Spanish FA should take alot of the blame..

Stop the blood clat excuse. You just witness there dominance this game. Your GOAT goalkeeper should learn from Afrnkeev.

Hes not had a great tournament, hes not had alot to do, but he made that one error that will be talked about... No keepers arnt expected to save pens really...

Peter Schmiecal would’ve save that. Van der sar would’ve save that. Shit, mark bosnich would’ve save that.

De Gea a great club keeper. 1 save entire World Cup tourney. Pickford was better, in one game

Peter Schmiecal would’ve save that. Van der sar would’ve save that. Shit, mark bosnich would’ve save that.

De Gea a great club keeper. 1 save entire World Cup tourney. Pickford was better, in one game

If I recall Peter Schmiecal (the goat) got criticised for his performances for Denmark...

I agree I just can't deal with how the right wing have adopted Kane and used him to attack black players
Real despicable shit. However I am never surprised by the British press. As someone who works in sports media I can tell you first hand the industry is racist as fuck.

Half of Barcelona and Real Madrid players out of this World Cup. Let them banana throwing fans go cry a river.

That man lead Denmark to the title in 1992 (euro). His country. don’t do yourself this for rat face de Gea. He was toilet water this tourney.

When did I say he did have a good tournament??? He didnt and he had one high profile mistake that will be remembered... And I remember Schmeichel being criticised for not performing for Denmark like he did for United...

When did I say he did have a good tournament??? He didnt and he had one high profile mistake that will be remembered... And I remember Schmeichel being criticised for not performing for Denmark like he did for United...

Schmeichel an OG. Criticize for losing against Brazil in 1998 World Cup with rivaldo, r9, an cafu?
All criticism isn’t warranted.

I bet You can’t spell one Russian name correctly.

Schmeichel an OG. Criticize for losing against Brazil in 1998 World Cup with rivaldo, r9, an cafu?
All criticism isn’t warranted.

Schmeichel and Cantona were my footballing heroes growing up, Schmeichel is the GOAT... But to my memory he also got criticised in friendlies for Denmark too, it is what it is, keepers get criticised when they play bad as goal tend to go in... DDG (and spain) as whole played bad, end of...

Back