Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

@Hundredeyes u tried to tell them about Mbappe, but I don’t think they heard u. Now they know.

Lol he did. I did say I thought Messi and CR7 were better at that age but yeah , no frreal Mbappe is just as quality at that age and perhaps it will be him and Dybala battling for WPOY over the next few years when Messi and CR7 leave Europe.

We gotta find out how much input Sampaoli had in squad selection for this game(Meza was no doubt his choice and I gotta figure Pavon up front...instead of on his preferred right side) and how much Messi had (Banega for sure, can't argue with that but no Dybala?)

I mean, after the success playing Messi behind a striker like Higuain last match....why leave both Higuain and Aguero on the bench? Why start a rw up front and try to play Messi as a false 9? Sampaoli aint Pep and this aint 2008 Barca.

Why leave Dybala on the bench? Dybala played 22! TWENTY TWO MINUTES in the tournament! That is scandalous coaching! Scandalous!

But hey...I dislike Argentina so I'm not mad that they self destructed like that! Excellent!

:hahaha:

Salah was young, and willian was bought. Chels even won that season. His loan to fiorentina was necessary

I get that I don't think he would ever have a prolific season at Chelsea like that. Remember under Di Matteo when we tried that open all out attack football lol we need to revamp the midfield and defence to even attempt that now

Y'all ready to be bored?

I mean I figure after all that entertainment aint no way Uruguay - Portugal can live up to that. Shit, before France-Argentina, I'd still have predicted Uruguay-Portugal to end 0-0 and go to Penalties! I hope that's wrong but I'm prepared tho

I reckon this will be another good match - everyone is attacking in this World Cup so I reckon this won't disappoint (hopefully).

I have
France
Uruguay
Spain
Croatia
Brazil
Belgium
Sweden
England

To progress. £2 at 300-1 with Betfair. Uruguay and Sweden are the two i'm most worried about

Got a crazy bet on tonight's Uruguay Portugal game of the following:
  1. over 2.5 goals
  2. over 9.5 corners
  3. ronaldo to be carded
  4. pepe to be carded
  5. godin to be carded
£3 @ 196/1 with Coral lol

Back