Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

So tomorrow we got 4 matches, France v. Australia, Argentina Iceland, Peru Denmark n we end it with Croatia Nigeria.

Nothing like them world cup months man. Spain vs. Portugal was epic..Costa, Isco and eventhough I have been hating on Ronnie for years but the focus - when he won the free kick you saw him put his socks straight n shit all hyped up cause he knew that was his only chance for glory - was amazing man, true sportsman and winner.

Was great to see Hierro back in the spotlight aswell.

Fuck VAR btw, Costa's first goal was fiya but he did knock out Pepe's bitch azz first. Its like the ref did what many thought and that it was just a too beautiful goal to cancel lol.

Considering it was Pepe who was "fouled"....

qpRytFf.gif

WTF, Does De Gea lose his "witch superpowers" when he is with Spain???? I am very confident "Man Utd De Gea" saves the last 2 Ronaldo goals easily.

WTF, Does De Gea lose his "witch superpowers" when he is with Spain???? I am very confident "Man Utd De Gea" saves the last 2 Ronaldo goals easily.

He was worst than Saudi Arabia goalkeeper against Russia.
Fuck that, dude deserves to be critiqued like the others. Casillas ain’t walking thru that door. Some folks got he as the manifesto goalie.

Back