Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

I wish Soccer was bigger in America. It's really one of the best sports to watch on TV. It's non stop action and the cultural element is bigger than any other sport in the world.

You Nigerian isn’t it? How many goals you think Musa will tally up during this World Cup?

That African referee reminds me of Pierluigi Collina, players respect him.
The best referee in this tournament is him.

You Nigerian isn’t it? How many goals you think Musa will tally up during this World Cup?

lol I'm not Nigerian. I'm just black. I'm from Cleveland. Although I did plan on taking one of those DNA ancestory test so I just might be Nigerian lol.

lol I'm not Nigerian. I'm just black. I'm from Cleveland. Although I did plan on taking one of those DNA ancestory test so I just might be Nigerian lol.

Oh, I confuse you with someone else. Ye dawg, all of us over here have lineage to the Gold Coast.

If you choose to know more about football, drop in here or follow our comments. English league is dope. Starts in August

Quote of the day in bold!
I don't know why I Laughed so hard at this!

PlainBackEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

Back