Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

I think Belgium actually look like a team now, whereas before I thought on paper they had one of the best teams in the world but kinda played like individuals... Now they look fckn awesome...

Yeah Martinez got it on the rails now...lets see how they far against a top side though.

Cant have them win it, belgium press and tv been talking mad shit n banter cause we didnt qualify. Phantom them winning it and we will never hear the end of it lol smh

Yeah Martinez got it on the rails now...lets see how they far against a top side though.

Cant have them win it, belgium press and tv been talking mad shit n banter cause we didnt qualify. Phantom them winning it and we will never hear the end of it lol smh

Haha I bet the Belgium players would be taking piss outta their Dutch colleges when they get back to their clubs after summer!!! I dont think they will win this year BUT 11/1 doesnt seem like a bad bet now to the people that took a punt on them before the first game... Still in the future looks good for them if they keep progressing...

Did u read the article, they debunk this bullshit in it. Before last season, Lukaku played against the “top six”, Kane on the other hand has mostly played against 5 of the top six.

#1+1=2 quick maths

I could be misreading...

Still, Lukaku has tallied 20 goals in five seasons against the 'big six' and Kane has hit 19. The Spurs number 10 also possesses a wretched record against United and has specifically struggled against Chris Smalling.

I could be misreading...

Still, Lukaku has tallied 20 goals in five seasons against the 'big six' and Kane has hit 19. The Spurs number 10 also possesses a wretched record against United and has specifically struggled against Chris Smalling.
Lukaku has also been able to play against every top six side, having spent a season on loan at West Brom and four years with Everton prior to joining United. Kane's top-flight loan with Norwich featured one start and his sole outing against a top six team was as a substitute versus Manchester City.

Lukaku while at West Brom and Everton played against the “top six”. Kane mostly at Spurs can only play against the “top five”.

#Quick maths

Lukaku has also been able to play against every top six side, having spent a season on loan at West Brom and four years with Everton prior to joining United. Kane's top-flight loan with Norwich featured one start and his sole outing against a top six team was as a substitute versus Manchester City.

Lukaku while at West Brom and Everton played against the “top six”. Kane mostly at Spurs can only play against the “top five”.

#Quick maths

ABB8265A-274C-4DD5-ADC0-5DCD2F5B750A.gif

Back