Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

I wasn't that impressed with Messi under Rijkaard - back when Eto O, Ronaldinho were the main stars and even iniesta n xavi were on the come up - as I was with Mbappe at Monaco...

Young cr7 was nowhere near Mbappe's lvl now, only shows how much cr7 has grown and how much more potential Mbappe has right now.

Time will tell...

Dude, Messi was scoring 17 goals in 3o something matches across all competitions....while playing a position that wasn't his best or natural position because he wasn't even a 2nd or 3rd option as Barca were absolutely loaded. All while playing in La Liga.
He was balling at 19.

Dude, Messi was scoring 17 goals in 3o something matches across all competitions....while playing a position that wasn't his best or natural position because he wasn't even a 2nd or 3rd option as Barca were absolutely loaded. All while playing in La Liga.
He was balling at 19.

Wasn’t Messi part of the Barcelona team that beat arsenal in 2006 champs final? Messi been a killer. @Hundredeyes just having a bad due to Morocco getting jumped kicked out of the World Cup. Mbappe better at Messi at 19? Pass de Dutchie hundred

Idiotic, unintelligent, terrible 1st half performance by Nigeria imo. Just stupid.
Idiotic, aimless long balls and crosses, backpasses on a counter, Ridiculous!

RESPECT THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My jinx always works for players except pogbitch. Can’t make that shit up.
Edit: pogba did score a reverse goal, Neymar score, klopp went the final. Hopefully my support for Nigeria doesn’t jinx them in the wrong way.

Last edited:
Back