Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Where the VAR boys at? Zuber pushed Miranda twice and Jesus got thrown out the house like uncle phil did jazzy jeff lol.

I dont mind those mistakes being made when its just a ref, football will always have discussion but we got 4 mofos watching 33 cameras in the back now and none of them saw a foul?

Putin putin in work for mother russia and or the game is still rigged? Someting aint right with var decision making.

I dont mind those mistakes being made when its just a ref, football will always have discussion but we got 4 mofos watching 33 cameras in the back now and none of them saw a foul?

Putin putin in work for mother russia and or the game is still rigged? Someting aint right with var decision making.
I like var, if used properly. Unsure of how they didn't see a foul, agreed. They create their own human error

swiss-confederation-flag-switzerland-swiss-flag-loop-beautiful-d-animation-green-blue-screen-k-format-seamless-looped-42875037.jpg

American commentators talking about praises should go to larsson for Sweden triumph. These cocksuckers sound like they just started watching football.

Sweden did come 3rd at 1994 WC in USA. Not even zlatmayne could lead them that far.

Big up Martin Dahlin an crew

Back