Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

KDB was the big surprise. Completely ineffective.

NGolo-Kante-in-Chelsea-training-kit-640x399.jpg

THis May go unnoticed but France s attacker’s were pretty awful and Belgium froze Lukaku out lol I don’t remember him touching the ball at all

Nah I noticed. How many times did Lukaku actually strike the ball in anger or dribble?
As the game got on (like 70mins or so), I kept thinking "fam this is a world cup semi-final, if the ball ain't coming to you, then come to the ball! do you really wanna go out like this? Not even having a shot at goal or what?!"

Nah I noticed. How many times did Lukaku actually strike the ball in anger or dribble?
As the game got on (like 70mins or so), I kept thinking "fam this is a world cup semi-final, if the ball ain't coming to you, then come to the ball! do you really wanna go out like this? Not even having a shot at goal or what?!"
I think he was over it there were few times in the game where Lukaku was open and screaming for the ball it never got to him

Hazard on the France game
“I am disappointed because we deserved more. I prefer to lose with Belgium, then win with this France. They played as they have done all the time under Deschamps: defend and lurk on the counter. But it works, especially with their efficiency"

Courtois blasted Les Bleus – who moved into a third World Cup final – for their tactics.

"It's just an anti-football team," Courtois told Sporza .

"Their striker plays 30 metres from his own goal."

Lol awkward

“I am disappointed because we deserved more. I prefer to lose with Belgium, then win with this France. They played as they have done all the time under Deschamps: defend and lurk on the counter. But it works, especially with their efficiency"

Courtois blasted Les Bleus – who moved into a third World Cup final – for their tactics.

Lol awkward

He just described Chelsea football.

Did France win? Exactly.

"I'd rather lose." That's why Belgium will never win. Fool.

Yo I did not know that Kieran trippier's dad is black, I just thought keiran was
White on some dappy from n dubz shit.

Lol awkward
But that’s exactly how Belgium played in the QFs and the match before that

Back