Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

France vs Belgium is gonna be a hell of a game.

Vive La France! Vive La republique!

Always said that France is a beautiful country - just a shame French folks live there - so fuck them Belgians...fuckboys don't know if they're Dutch or French, of with their heads on Tuesday!

Lol I called England winning it on the 1st page...but I get why youre annoyed, the English been dramatic af on BBC lol.

Let's compromise and support la France or Croatia...what do u say fam?

Lol any consolation when Spain won it I was mad salty couldn't watch them lift it.

tumblr_pbib20xiu11slb0t5o1_400.gif
vs
tumblr_pbib20xiu11slb0t5o2_400.gif

tumblr_pbib20xiu11slb0t5o4_r3_400.gif
vs
tumblr_pbib20xiu11slb0t5o3_r2_400.gif

Lol England winning is the closest you would ever get to success so I get your "banter"

This ain't even banter, if you support chelsea was born and raised in England, have no direct ties to another country still in the world cup

YOU SHOULD WANT ENGLAND TO WIN.

I should call the windrush feds on you have you deported

This ain't even banter, if you support chelsea was born and raised in England, have no direct ties to another country still in the world cup

YOU SHOULD WANT ENGLAND TO WIN.

I should call the windrush feds on you have you deported

You're a paitrot fan so it easy for you to ignore everything

You're a paitrot fan so it easy for you to ignore everything

There have been some unproven allegations about the New England Patriots, but the reason why that's my team is because I live in new England, that's my local team.

Now would I support team USA if they played England NOPE

Could you imagine if Theresa May pulled England outta the ting.

Imo she should cah Russia violated and nationalism is supposed to mean sutten to these people

Back