Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Wigans-FA-Cup-victory-parade.jpg

@Big_Ev

Brilliant 1st half tactics with Lukaku!

Brazil can't handle Dutch/German footy anymore. 2010 Holland, 2014 Germany and now Belgium lmao.

Side note: was doing the groceries today and I saw this teenage kid /13/14 I dunno wearing German national football team training gear so I told him in German: lol couldn't go home yet he' kid turned out to be Dutch. End of an era man, no Dutch people ever wore German national team gear. These new kids dont grow up with that post war etc rivalry....made me realize my 2 year old will probably see all the old rivalries differently aswell.

Brazil can't handle Dutch/German footy anymore. 2010 Holland, 2014 Germany and now Belgium lmao.

Side note: was doing the groceries today and I saw this teenage kid /13/14 I dunno wearing German national football team training gear so I told him in German: lol couldn't go home yet he' kid turned out to be Dutch. End of an era man, no Dutch people ever wore German national team gear. These new kids dont grow up with that post war etc rivalry....made me realize my 2 year old will probably see all the old rivalries differently aswell.

Back