Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, well, carnival kinda getting played out. I doubt you miss anything. It’s repetitive

It's alright but it's not like it used to be. The other events on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are better than the main attraction. LeBron had a couple of parties over the weekend. Shaq was here too.

It's good for the city. Lots of money floating around. Lots of women. But yeah it's the same shit every year lol.

If today is an indicator he may struggle in a league where he doesn't get time to dictate the pace. A couple of times he lost the ball being put under pressure. Probably thinks he's still in Italy where you get all day to pick your pass. He had better sharpen up real quick
LMao.....

2 things. Clearly u have not watched Jorginho play often. Making the quick pass is what he does. Sometimes, to his detriment.

Secondly, we don’t play against Man City every week. I think we will be fine.

I get the feeling that sarri needs to be fully backed in the transfer window for his system to fully work.
We have 3 glaring needs. A midfielder to fill the Hamsik role, a true Right Winger and maybe a Striker that fits his system. I still think Morata can do the job, he just needs time to adapt to the system.

No need to panic though, we always knew it was going to take time, especially with the abbreviated preseason.

We have 3 glaring needs. A midfielder to fill the Hamsik role, a true Right Winger and maybe a Striker that fits his system. I still think Morata can do the job, he just needs time to adapt to the system.

No need to panic though, we always knew it was going to take time, especially with the abbreviated preseason.

Forgetting GK.

We need 2 spots GK and CM I think we are good upfront with Giroud, bats, morata, Abraham maybe even Hazard as options. ODOI AND BARKLEY CAN cover wing spots as well.

Who do we get as GK now with few days left, also would Willian do well in the Hamsik role, always felt he could play centrally

Forgetting GK.

We need 2 spots GK and CM I think we are good upfront with Giroud, bats, morata, Abraham maybe even Hazard as options. ODOI AND BARKLEY CAN cover wing spots as well.

Who do we get as GK now with few days left, also would Willian do well in the Hamsik role, always felt he could play centrally
Donarumma

Daum the transfer window closes in few days, tough as fck considering some players are only returning today from their World Cup rest...

Don't worry, y'all forgetting Chelsea already signed a keeper this Summer....

c15bfe932fd082381e7d282f3ed16141.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back