Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine this has been done to death, so I'm not trying to start a debate on it. Just curiosity. Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fan? Or both? No explanation needed (not looking to start debates).

I imagine this has been done to death, so I'm not trying to start a debate on it. Just curiosity. Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fan? Or both? No explanation needed (not looking to start debates).
Dude, smh.

Most of the Man Utd fans on here say Ronaldo, most of the rational folks on here say Messi. @Northside7 hates every player not wearing an Arsenal jersey, especially Messi.

This is why anything less than £150m is unacceptable. Literally the best player in our team.

If he doesnt want to be with us, I mean he already said he wants a new challenge so he has said to Real or whoever 'come and get me' then chances are we wont get the full price or the best out of him if we make him stay... Its a lose/lose really, we just need our club transfer agents to actually do their job, get a good price for him and get a deal done as quick as possible...

This is why anything less than £150m is unacceptable. Literally the best player in our team.

That comparison is misinformed. Pep rotated them niggas frequently all season long. What you should there is minutes played. They done more in less game

That comparison is misinformed. Pep rotated them niggas frequently all season long. What you should there is minutes played. They done more in less game

That’s the point of the comparison. Pep has the posters to rotate and they all perform. UTD, one man performed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back