Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, dude is very very hit or miss for me. Can’t put my finger on what’s preventing me from appreciating the music, maybe it’s the voice.

Was mostly nah, until I heard his verses on JD Reid’s Piggy Bank, then I saw the potential. Also like the track with Skepta

You check for more UK artist than me! Lol

My UK artist knowledge is

Dave, kojey radical and wretch

You check for more UK artist than me! Lol

My UK artist knowledge is

Dave, kojey radical and wretch
I doubt it. I am just a victim of the "Matrix".

3 weeks ago i had ZERO idea what a Slowthai was. But the "Matrix" decided to make Slowthai a thing. All of a sudden he starts popping up on my twitter timeline, my youtube main page, multiple people start talking about him here, he slips into multiple spotify playlists, etc.

3 weeks later, i have listened to Slowthai more than all other artists combined in that span.

Last edited:
@Blue_London

Check these out bro, barely scratching the surface but some dope tracks... Dig into Lowkey too, think you will like his music, hes got a good catalog of tunes and you see his progression into more political rap...

Absolute classic album by Klashnekoff, a masterpiece...

A younger Lowkey, I used to smash this tune in my early 20's... I remember the Akon, Ice T and Ja Rule incidents too, alot of American artists gone done around this time...

'Only 14 and Im stickin up big men,
Strike more times in the day then Big Ben
In West End, lashin the tourist for a quick spend'

Another UK masterpiece... The album is like a story with all the skits etc...

P1

'He's back out, goes to his yard and then the crack house
Knocks on the door of the flats and pulls the gat out
Shot the dealer in his chest, blew the brudas back out
Said that, 'I'm the big dog now' and chased the cats out'

'So now Little Man, we see that look in your eyes
Now that your beaten and defeated, institutionalised'

@Blue_London

Check these out bro, barely scratching the surface but some dope tracks... Dig into Lowkey too, think you will like his music, hes got a good catalog of tunes and you see his progression into more political rap...

Absolute classic album by Klashnekoff, a masterpiece...

A younger Lowkey, I used to smash this tune in my early 20's... I remember the Akon, Ice T and Ja Rule incidents too, alot of American artists gone done around this time...

'Only 14 and Im stickin up big men,
Strike more times in the day then Big Ben
In West End, lashin the tourist for a quick spend'

Another UK masterpiece... The album is like a story with all the skits etc...

P1

'He's back out, goes to his yard and then the crack house
Knocks on the door of the flats and pulls the gat out
Shot the dealer in his chest, blew the brudas back out
Said that, 'I'm the big dog now' and chased the cats out'

'So now Little Man, we see that look in your eyes
Now that your beaten and defeated, institutionalised'

The Golden Era of UK Hip Hop is over. Let it go brah.

Just met DT in my barbers, didn’t know he was from my ends..

Dem man charted two planes to go the Europa League final next week. 600 fans got a direct flight.

Least you man got at least 600 man to support you.

He has no doubt that Arsenal will win. I bantered him and he bantered the fuck out of UTD.

I pray Chelsea win so I can troll him on Twitter next week.

Word I thought he was from like Luton, cheshunt or Essex, basically somewhere outside of the M25.

@Water Ur Seeds doc brown songs are the best out the bunch they have their own sound of that makes sense

An Australian guy at work out me on low-key recently lol

UK rappers now (the few I listen to) sounds different the genre is a little more polished

Already bored of this

Cosign. Just settle at £90 (£95m tops) and wrap it up.
All this £130m shit is for the birds. He's got 1 year left on his contract, served 7 glorious years for Chelsea winning multiple trophies and now wants out in pursuit of a new challenge.
By 7th June latest this deal needs to announced and done!

Cosign. Just settle at £90 (£95m tops) and wrap it up.
All this £130m shit is for the birds. He's got 1 year left on his contract, served 7 glorious years for Chelsea winning multiple trophies and now wants out in pursuit of a new challenge.
By 7th June latest this deal needs to announced and done!

The club should take the full 130m!

I just don't need an update on every thing that happens

@Water Ur Seeds doc brown songs are the best out the bunch they have their own sound of that makes sense

An Australian guy at work out me on low-key recently lol

UK rappers now (the few I listen to) sounds different the genre is a little more polished

Yeah Doc Brown was wicked man, his few albums/mixtapes were dope... He actually does stand comedy and acting...

I guess you could compare the change/growth with 00's UK hip hop to now as to how 90s US hip hop changed/grew to todays US hip hop...

Fun fact: Doc Brown's sister is the author/novelist Zadie Smith...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back