Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wenger in, Wenger out.

It was time for a change.

I was always Wenger in. He's gone, shit happens. Unlike a lot of Gooners he isn't the only manager I've seen leave the club. I'm all for giving Emery time. You need to explain my disdain more clearly because I don't get what your alluding to.

I was always Wenger in. He's gone, shit happens. Unlike a lot of Gooners he isn't the only manager I've seen leave the club. I'm all for giving Emery time. You need to explain my disdain more clearly because I don't get what your alluding to.

How old are you? You remember George Graham??

We saw the same shit with Wenger. Old habits still linger. It will take time.

Your disdain for Arsenal FC is unsettling.

Disdain? What are you on about?

The Wenger in, Wenger out.

It was time for a change.

The clubs decision or the supporters or the combination of both.

Like I said, it happened. The Wenger Out movement became toxic (we only had to see your posts to see that) and I've never been a fan of Stan Kroenke. I've said it before, but the problems with the club are bigger than Wenger. I'd like to be proven wrong and Kroenke helps steer the club onto greater things again, but with his track record I'm not optimistic. We have to be patient and see. Now does that answer your question or do you still find my 'disdain' unsettling?

Yeah it's still unsettling but I get your point.

Just making a point. I just think it's funny having it hinted that I hate my club.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The clubs decision or the supporters or the combination of both.

Like I said, it happened. The Wenger Out movement became toxic (we only had to see your posts to see that) and I've never been a fan of Stan Kroenke. I've said it before, but the problems with the club are bigger than Wenger. I'd like to be proven wrong and Kroenke helps steer the club onto greater things again, but with his track record I'm not optimistic. We have to be patient and see. Now does that answer your question or do you still find my 'disdain' unsettling?

U can cash out the bet now and u DONT post in here till the end of the January transfer window, lol

Never back down on a bet.

Got a bet on west ham coming 8th or higher with a mate, he’s got 10th or below 9th is a neutral slot. Off of today’s game I’m losing that one too

Side note: if anyone uses reddit for streams and they’re fucking up, use totalsportek.com

Generally has a shitload of good links for the bigger games.

Sometimes has good links for ppv boxing if anyone watches that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back