Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...Jose was at fault too. But I am ready to place blame evenly between the players and Jose.

I’m also ready to say the Ole looking tactically inept these past few games.

Bro we got two trophies in the first season and this crappy squad finished 2nd last season.

Jose's mistakes came AFTER the players decided not to play for him

OT: Anyone watching Kanye's Sunday Service at Coachella right now? Anyone who thought he wouldn't chop up those vocals and bring it back to church should be watching this.

Horrible defending and too many clueless players. And Emery needs to choose better lineups.
Well, that happens more often than it should. Not surprised. All I want is to finish above Spurs and in the top four. And it’s fucking attainable which is what’s upsetting smh

Arsenal lose
Well, that happens more often than it should. Not surprised. All I want is to finish above Spurs and in the top four. And it’s fucking attainable which is what’s upsetting smh

What kind of bullshit is this? Wouldn't you rather finish 5th and win the Europa league which would qualify you for the champions league next season?

And tell your defense that the season ain't over till May, because it looked like they were all on summer vacation.

Maybe I’m looking too deep into but the media has looked more into how Arsenal, Chelsea, and United played than giving us the respect due. And if they did give us the respect it was kinda underhanded. Maybe it’s just me.

Maybe I’m looking too deep into but the media has looked more into how Arsenal, Chelsea, and United played than giving us the respect due. And if they did give us the respect it was kinda underhanded. Maybe it’s just me.

They look into them because their the perceived "bigger" team.
You'll get the one-liners of "fair play to Everton" but they'll go in on how bad the other team was.

Then hypocritically claim the premier league is the best league because anybody can beat anybody, but as soon as Everton beat United of Palace beat Arsenal, the narrative switches like it was an upset lol

Bro we got two trophies in the first season and this crappy squad finished 2nd last season.

Jose's mistakes came AFTER the players decided not to play for him

Don’t be worried saying what those United fans truly are: Delusional.

Shaka hislop and a countless stash of old head pundits quick to dismiss Jose, Now most is saying the same shit Jose Mourinho been complaining about.

They rather have a soft speaking Beta coach than an alpha, because they themselves is betas.

Last edited:
Yall inconsistency. Yall took a L to fkin Fulham lol

@Blue_London @yung$

MIB_4-21-19_Low_Res.0.jpg

Don’t be worried saying what those United fans truly are: Delusional.

Shaka hislop and a countless stash of old head pundits quick to dismiss Jose, Now most is saying the same shit Jose Mourinho been complaining about.

They rather have a soft speaking Beta coach than an alpha, because they themselves is betas.
Mourinho style isn't for man utd
Will never be. We don't regret the decision. We lost cool, still don't want him anywhere around the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back