Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The season is almost over and this is still a thing????

Only dumb people still can’t figure this out. No matter which players we have in the squad, Kante will NEVER play in the hole in Sarri’s system. The hole is not for the defensive minded player. With his system emphasizing retaining possession, that player would be useless there. Kante is more useful in the opponent’s half winning back the ball.

Pirlo played in the hole for over a decade, with the more defensive midfielder ahead of him and this is still confusing for people???

As for Jorginho, he has been decent. Could be better, but I will cut him some slack bcos this is his first season in England. Plus, he would have better “stats” if we had a good to great striker.

Read my post carefully because everything you're saying doesn't pertain to what I'm saying LMAO!

The exam question was "Which EPL team remaining in champs league/euro league is under the most pressure??"

My answer is Chelsea because "x, y, z..."

I agree with you wholeheartedly "Kante will NEVER play in the hole in Sarri's system", BUT..... I don't give a shit and that has nothing to do with what I'm stating which are objective facts.

"The season is almost over and this is still a thing????"
As long as SARRI is under pressure, then his tactical decisions and squad selection will always come into question (it's no different for any manager lol). No one questions anything when a team's winning, the same way no one is over critical of the technique of the penalty taker as long as it goes in.

Again going back to the original question at hand and to further expound, IF Chelsea do not finish in the top 4 or win the Europa league (which is really a gateway to the top 4 for all intent and purposes), then Sarri's debut season will be evaluated and YES the Kante/Jorginho will be called into question when the season is not almost over but OVER period.

Or are you telling me that it won't under the circumstances that I laid out for you?????

Read my post carefully because everything you're saying doesn't pertain to what I'm saying LMAO!

The exam question was "Which EPL team remaining in champs league/euro league is under the most pressure??"

My answer is Chelsea because "x, y, z..."

I agree with you wholeheartedly "Kante will NEVER play in the hole in Sarri's system", BUT..... I don't give a shit and that has nothing to do with what I'm stating which are objective facts.

"The season is almost over and this is still a thing????"
As long as SARRI is under pressure, then his tactical decisions and squad selection will always come into question (it's no different for any manager lol). No one questions anything when a team's winning, the same way no one is over critical of the technique of the penalty taker as long as it goes in.

Again going back to the original question at hand and to further expound, IF Chelsea do not finish in the top 4 or win the Europa league (which is really a gateway to the top 4 for all intent and purposes), then Sarri's debut season will be evaluated and YES the Kante/Jorginho will be called into question when the season is not almost over but OVER period.

Or are you telling me that it won't under the circumstances that I laid out for you?????

Dude, I don’t give a fuck about all the bullshit u just typed. I “quoted” exactly what I wanted to focus on. Only dumb people are still focusing on this Jorginho/Kante issue and their opinions don’t really matter to me.

Last edited:
Dude, I don’t give a fuck about all the bullshit u just typed. I “quoted” exactly what I wanted to focus on. Only dumb people are still focusing on this Jorginho/Kante issue and their opinions don’t really matter to me.

Good!
At least I know you weren't trying to refute what I was stating so carry on

Can we all admit it's funny the same 3 players Jose kept calling out is now the same 3 players ole is calling out

12472666-0-image-m-7_1555669210844.jpg

@Englishdude

I can wait for Arsenal to finish ahead of Chelsea, so I can officially take a year off from this shit.

Only there for the goods times huh?
Chelsea's future prospects ain't looking so rosey huh? Hazard about to leave huh, abrabovich ain't cutting the club no more IOUs huh matter fact he wants his money back huh. Transfer ban. Huh Might have to keep higuain.huh Sarri is the manager.huh

Good times ahead huh?

Only there for the goods times huh?
Chelsea's future prospects ain't looking so rosey huh? Hazard about to leave huh, abrabovich ain't cutting the club no more IOUs huh matter fact he wants his money back huh. Transfer ban. Huh Might have to keep higuain.huh Sarri is the manager.huh

Good times ahead huh?
Yes, u are a genius. U have figured me out perfectly.

Dude it's gonna get worse but eventually it will get better, hang in there kid. Keep the spirit of Chelsea circa 2012 with you.
LOL, dude, as bleak of a future as u have painted for Chelsea, we still have a brighter future than Spurs. I think i will sleep well at night. Maybe when your team wins a few trophies, then i will start to get worried.

Chelsea easily.

Liverpool are in someways overachieving but at least they know they'll be in champs league next season

Spurs are definitely overachieving...they haven't bought any players for 2 transfer windows!

Arsenal just switched managers last Summer yet are now in top 4 contention and a semis, and all that with basically not Emery's "team"...remind me what did Man U do the following season after Fergie left?

All 3 managers aren't under pressure in their jobs...meanwhile Sarri:

Chelsea could lose Hazard, CHO is always being flirted with the exit and is their best academy product since Terry. Then there's the fact that people don't rate Jorginho and can't understand why Kante isn't in the hole. Higuain has been a flop, Giroud is underrated and therefore under-utilized.
All that adds to IF they don't win Europa or get top 4, they'll be in the biggest shit!
Not to mention the transfer ban and an owner currently less enthused with the club...this season could be a turning point for the next few years at Chels so we'll see
Its crazy because 3 points separates Man u from Spurs. 3 games left for spurs, arsenal and man u. 2 games for chelsea. battle for champ league spot is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back