Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalot had a good chance with a header. I think he was surprised how he was unmarked and didnt hit it with any conviction. Oh well, good luck in the Camp Nou lol

Dalot had a good chance with a header. I think he was surprised how he was unmarked and didnt hit it with any conviction. Oh well, good luck in the Camp Nou lol

Him and rashford had decent chances the end product was dreadful.

Man u 5 at the back Nd 4 in mid made it difficult for you but when they went more attacking Barcelona looked so comfortable they have a dilemma

Media keep repeating Pogba's name like he was the only one on the pitch.

This. Coupled with the fact the team wasn’t set up to get the best out of Pogba. So all this ‘Pogba didn’t show up’ is a little unfair.

All of our attack never showed up. Nothing from Rashford or Lukaku. Nothing from Lingard and Martial made a few runs.

Imo Ole set up like a typical Jose team probably hoping for a 0:0 draw. Plus he put pressure on Pogba in pre match interviews which is why it’s all Pogba fault in the media today.

Rashford shouldn’t have started as today the excuse is he wasn’t well. And since we were at home he should have started 2 upfront.

Setup worried about Messi. Really we need to worry about Messi at the Nou Camp.

Imo Ole set up like a typical Jose team probably hoping for a 0:0 draw. Plus he put pressure on Pogba in pre match interviews which is why it’s all Pogba fault in the media today.

giphy.gif

I don't get you Pogba niggas at all. Why is he the only player in history who is above reproach? When its Lukaku, Rash, Young, Smalling even De Gea we can talk about poor form but with this rahtid charlatan we can't criticise?

And this 'set up to get the best out of Pogba' stuff my nig be real. its been 3 years and there's no best position for him yet. The fault is Pogba's. There's a reason he didn't have a free role under Jose, there's a reason he doesn't have a free role/no.10 for France and there's a reason Ole won't play him there. He's not an AM. he's 26 and he's meant to be world class but he can't play unless the entire team is built around him?

This is a question for everyone.

Do u think a left back this small can make it in the Premier League?

He is one of the most talented players I have seen come through the Chelsea academy and he is doing well on loan to Bristol City. But I just feel the dude is too small. Was always hoping he would have a growth spurt, but does not look like that is coming.

Roberto Carlos was short too, but that dude was a fucking tank.

I don't get you Pogba niggas at all. Why is he the only player in history who is above reproach? When its Lukaku, Rash, Young, Smalling even De Gea we can talk about poor form but with this rahtid charlatan we can't criticise?

And this 'set up to get the best out of Pogba' stuff my nig be real. its been 3 years and there's no best position for him yet. The fault is Pogba's. There's a reason he didn't have a free role under Jose, there's a reason he doesn't have a free role/no.10 for France and there's a reason Ole won't play him there. He's not an AM. he's 26 and he's meant to be world class but he can't play unless the entire team is built around him?

Lol..never said he’s above reproach. Just that he can’t be the go to guy to blame when it doesn’t work out every single time.

When Pogba is shit, I don’t blindly defend him. But I also recognise he carried the team to top 4 contention when Jose left. As soon as we lose 4 in a row it’s Pogbas fault. There must be 2 sides.

You mentioned France and his performances are always an 8/9 with national team. Is this because the players around him are better?

If he goes to Madrid, Do you think he will be playing around better players? I do...and I think you’ll see a better player like we did when at Juve.

Nobody gives Hazard the same stick and he is just as inconsistent as Pogba. Hazard has played 3 more games and and only scored 5 more goals than Pogba yet he is widely regarded as the best player in the league and he is a forward. Why is he not a ratid charlatan?? Lmao @ ‘ratid charlatan’ btw

Last edited:
Lol..never said he’s above reproach. Just that he can’t be the go to guy to blame when it doesn’t work out every single time.

When Pogba is shit, I don’t blindly defend him. But I also recognise he carried the team to top 4 contention when Jose left. As soon as we lose 4 in a row it’s Pogbas fault. There must be 2 sides.

You mentioned France and his performances are always an 8/9 with national team. Is this because the players around him are better?

If he goes to Madrid, Do you think he will be playing around better players? I do...and I think you’ll see a better player like we did when at Juve.

Nobody gives Hazard the same stick and he is just as inconsistent as Pogba. Hazard has played 3 more games and and only scored 5 more goals than Pogba yet he is widely regarded as the best player in the league and he is a forward. Why is he not a ratid charlatan?? Lmao @ ‘ratid charlatan’ btw

But where are people blamin' him tho'? Sayin' that he had a bad game isn't blamin' him.

I don't agree that he carried the team to top 4 contention. Everybody improved for those first 10 or so games.

I don't agree that his performances are always 8/9 for France, but even if they were it'd be from a deeper position which is why I mentioned it in the first place.

If he goes to Madrid he will most certainly be playin' around better players. I don't think he will become a consistent world class player, though. I think he'll be just like he's been at Utd; the odd brilliant game (though always with defensive errors but minor) but mostly mediocre games with the odd bit of brilliance. Like last night. Except at Madrid it won't matter so much because other players who are actually consistently world class will make sure it doesn't.

King I had to buss a separate post for this Hazard ting

This goals ting is a non-issue; it's not that Pogba isn't a goal scorer, it's that he's a liability and nowhere near the trouble he's worth.

tbh I'm not sure where to go next coz that's such a wild comparison.

If Pogba was on half the salary and was a first team player the manager could drop or play in different positions without any fuss then yeah sweet Pogs would be a good player. But where the manager has to play him every week, and where he needs so much help in order to perform, and even then the performances aren't even that great; I think we should just sell the brudda and watch him be OK at Madrid.

King I had to buss a separate post for this Hazard ting

This goals ting is a non-issue; it's not that Pogba isn't a goal scorer, it's that he's a liability and nowhere near the trouble he's worth.

tbh I'm not sure where to go next coz that's such a wild comparison.

I compared Hazard because he is the star player in a mediocre team like Pogba is. But he is every bit as inconsistent as Pogba but doesn’t get called out like Pogba does.

Maybe it’s because he’s white and doesn’t have the swag that Pogba has. As you said, Pogba is loud. < in terms of the media I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back