Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He talking about we going to lose to United and Spurs when we play. He just mad that they lost to little ole Everton

I saw the lineup, I don't really think they were trying to win, they should have shown Everton more respect than that.

Last edited:
That shit was a crime. How do you get sent off for kicking a ball?
Same shit happened to me couple seasons ago in an indoor game. Ref called a foul for the opposing team.
The ball was rolling away from the spot of the kick. I stopped it and kicked it(no maliciousness) towards the guy that got fouled and I got carded and sent off for kicking the ball.

Bullshit always happens to the great ones

Is that Arsenal line up legit or nah?

How comes we the people could see but Uni couldn’t? I knew it was a loss as soon as I saw the lineup.

Ramsey got a little knock but why should Arsenal care? Should have risked him imo.

How comes we the people could see but Uni couldn’t? I knew it was a loss as soon as I saw the lineup.

Ramsey got a little knock but why should Arsenal care? Should have risked him imo.

Hes thinking about the Europa league, which makes zero sense because it's a home game on Thursday. Playing elneny and kola wasn't a good idea. There were better options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back