Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be injured. He may still be angry after PSG's VAR-related loss to Man United. But Real Madrid want Neymar and SPORT claim they are willing to spend £350m to land him.

Neymar apparently had to be restrained from storming through to the refs room after the game haha dude is mad he is gonna have to stay stuck in the Ligue 1 for the rest of the season...

Neymar's been taking straight Ls professionally since going to PSG in Summer 2017

1. He ain't win the World Cup
2. Everyone clowned him for his multiple dives and overall bitchassness
3. Mbappe already looking like the main guy since winning the World Cup for the past 9 months easily - traded an old shadow for a younger one!
4. Since joining PSG they've regressed in Champions League going no further than round 16 on both occasions getting knocked out by Madrid and Man U along the way. Both times a no show too with injuries

I'm sure there's more lol

Seems Spurs will be moving in within the month.

A828D31E-9466-4E11-8838-2CA0FB84765F.jpeg 20FF45F0-11FD-434A-81AF-DD3579365019.jpeg D9C3C854-EEC7-4821-8A59-10E2C66BE8BB.jpeg D4B11FFE-A811-46C8-A6BF-8E07765523E9.jpeg

I’ve been to White Hart Lane more than any other stadium and I have to say the new stadium looks really nice.

Old Trafford is badly dated compared to this shit. Needs a facelift.

View attachment 117508 View attachment 117509 View attachment 117510 View attachment 117511

I’ve been to White Hart Lane more than any other stadium and I have to say the new stadium looks really nice.

TBF that does look impressive... I like the outdated stadiums more though, the new ones look great and all but lack the feeling of history of the old ones... I think OT has a good blend of old and new, its still pretty original and full of history but still got what you need in a new stadium...

Ranieri got a job within a week from being sacked by Fulham!

10747856-0-image-a-1_1552060532230.jpg

TBF that does look impressive... I like the outdated stadiums more though, the new ones look great and all but lack the feeling of history of the old ones... I think OT has a good blend of old and new, its still pretty original and full of history but still got what you need in a new stadium...
Well tottenham have no history that's y it suits them

True they do but they haven't won anything major in decades. 30 YEARS.

Yeah I just think its a real shame when stadiums that are 100+ years old get torn down for these new build stadiums... When your team has been playing at the same ground for 100+ years that is real history, I mean the USA isnt much older than some of these grounds when you think of it lol

View attachment 117508 View attachment 117509 View attachment 117510 View attachment 117511

How you been to WHL the most and you're not a spurs fan? SMH KMT

The New WHL was built by the same folks that built ashburton Grove but arsenal don't care about their fans, they moved the junior gunners next to the away fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back