Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont plan on having kids, but if some diabolical woman traps me with one, i am naming that child, Ngolo (first name) and Kante (Middle name). I dont care if it is a boy or a girl.

The words "Marcus Rashford" and "Barcelona" have appeared together in a few articles since the end of January and the rumour that the Spanish giants might splash to cash to bring the England star to the Nou Camp won't go away. This time it's Catalan newspaper Mundo Deportivo (via Metro) doing a spot of stirring, claiming that Barcelona are keeping an eye on the United forward with a view to snapping him up for a fee in excess of £87 million.

Rashford has been on fire since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took over at Old Trafford, scoring seven in his past 10 Premier League appearances, but it's not just his form that's alerting Europe's big guns. Making him more appealing is the fact he will have only 12 months remaining on his current deal if the summer arrives without him putting pen to paper on an extension at United.

That’s ether if that is held up...they’re likely to appeal and may only miss 1 transfer window.

Where does it leave Hazard? Unsellable in the summer???

I hope Chelsea signing Bertrand Traore as a kid was worth it...

giphy.gif

Sarri cant buy players to fit 'his system'??? Players leaving, none coming in??? Then again Sarri will prolly be out the door soon anyways...
Meh.

This is a blessing in disguise. We have about 5-6 youth players with crazy potential that we need to integrate into this squad.

Mason Mount
Reece James
Tammy Abraham
Dujon Sterling
Ethan Ampadu
Callum Hudson Odoi

If u go look at any list of top teenagers in the world, all these kids pop up. A transfer ban with hopefully force the club to lean on them and also give time for them to show their potential.

Plus we will appeal this anyway and use that Hazard money to get 1-2 more top players.

Last edited:
Meh.

This is a blessing in disguise. We have about 5-6 youth players with crazy potential that we need to integrate into this squad.

Mason Mount
Reece James
Tammy Abraham
Dujon Sterling
Ethan Ampadu
Callum Hudson Odoi

If u go look at any list of top teenagers in the world, all these kids pop up. A transfer ban with hopefully force the club to lean on them and also give time for them to show there potential.

Plus we will appeal this anyway and use that Hazard money to get 1-2 more top players.

88BF4F24-6014-4B0D-9B32-8B0AB6E92BC0.png

Meh.

Mason Mount
Reece James
Tammy Abraham
Dujon Sterling
Ethan Ampadu
Callum Hudson Odoi

If u go look at any list of top teenagers in the world, all these kids pop up. A transfer ban with hopefully force the club to lean on them and also give time for them to show there potential.

CHO will prolly leave... But I agree it would be great to see the academy players brought through, but they cant all be pushed into the first team at once, they need bedding in and you still need to, ideally, strengthen every window...

Meh.

Mason Mount
Reece James
Tammy Abraham
Dujon Sterling
Ethan Ampadu
Callum Hudson Odoi

If u go look at any list of top teenagers in the world, all these kids pop up. A transfer ban with hopefully force the club to lean on them and also give time for them to show their potential.

You are talking crazy! You know only Manchester United have a great youth system remember @Water Ur Seeds said they are world class already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back