Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Marwijk used to use the exact same substitions which eventually got us to the final in South Africa. Difference is that the Chelsea squad is mentally weak and don't respect any manager cause the board backs their bitchazzes

4 managers have said This it's time for them guys to move on

Jose 1st and 2nd year Conte 1st year he played the same players every week the same subs

Sarri's substitutions...

Pedro off, Willian on

Kovacic off, Barkley on

Azpilecueta off, Zappacosta on

At what point does he not change the style, formation etc....just like-for-like subs all the time with the same system!
This Sarriball is looking like a joke because the manager doesn't know what he's doing...no game management adjustments!

Bruv...it’s unbelievable that I thought my predictions was fucked up when his first sub was William...but when Barkley came on as second sub I knew for sure he don’t have a clue...

The young boy tried his hardest to leave in the January window and I can see why..

Zidane is a good look for Chelsea...

Sarri is gone.

Europa league is a must win now. Not just for Sarri, but for the future of the club. We need Champion's League football, we don't have Arsenal money to survive long periods out of the Champions League.

I'm not confident we will beat arsenal over 2 legs

When's the last time we lost to city united arsenal and spurs In the same season?

Smh this was the first time in a long time I haven't felt confident in beating united at home

Bruv...it’s unbelievable that I thought my predictions was fucked up when his first sub was William...but when Barkley came on as second sub I knew for sure he don’t have a clue...

The young boy tried his hardest to leave in the January window and I can see why..

Zidane is a good look for Chelsea...

Sarri is gone.

I know Zidane done well at juventus but I'm ready to go back to defensive Chelsea the 3 times we tried this attacking Chelsea it hasn't worked out

Simone must want a new challenge

I know Zidane done well at juventus but I'm ready to go back to defensive Chelsea the 3 times we tried this attacking Chelsea it hasn't worked out

Simone must want a new challenge

Trust me bruv, Zidane and back him...he only wants 3 years and he WILL get you trophies if you back him.

Trust me bruv, Zidane and back him...he only wants 3 years and he WILL get you trophies if you back him.

Chelsea won't back him, they'd have to keep Hazard and give him at least £100m + funds from any players sold as a guarantee to get him.

Abramovich wants out. He needs to holla at that Saudi Prince and tell him to look this way instead of Manchester

Last edited:
Chelsea to every single manager in the Abramovich era:

xnGkyB.gif

what does Sarri need to do this season to keep his job Chelsea fans?

i'm assuming either top 4 min OR win Europa league.

Does winning the Carabao cup even matter, even though it keeps the silverware train in this Aramovich era still going?

Italian third division team Pro Piacenza have been thrown out of the league after fielding just seven players in a 20-0 defeat on Sunday.

All seven players to face Cuneo were teenagers, with captain Nicola Cirigliano, 18, doubling up as manager.

Prior to Sunday's match they had failed to fulfil three successive fixtures.

The club, who are in serious financial trouble and were bottom of Serie C Group A, have been unable to pay their players and staff.

An eighth player could not start Sunday's match having forgotten his identity papers, and the team's physiotherapist came on a substitute.

On Monday, the league's governing body ruled some of the players were not registered and disqualified the team from the competition, handing Cuneo a 3-0 walkover.

Lega Pro also fined Pro Piacenza 20,000 euros (£17,500), criticising the club's "unacceptable behaviour" and describing the match as a "farce" and "dangerous"

The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) said club affiliation had been revoked because of "serious regulatory violations that occurred at the Cuneo-Pro Piacenza match, in addition to the numerous other documented irregularities".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back