Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 of the 4 goals are mistakes I don't put that on the coach.

These guys dont seem to be able to show up for big games mentally weak and without focus

Blame coach for Alonso and Barkley over Kovacic and Emerson however

Someone educate I just woke up why is it 4-0 in 25 minutes of play

So what you're saying on Chelsea and Jorginho is....

giphy.gif

Sure the education is this...^^^ I said this of Chelsea on page 318

Delusion.

THIS IS 100% SARRI FAULT.

From sucking off Man City pre match press conference to me laughing at Kante so high up when we all know City gonna hit on the break.

If your players love or hate the manager there no way a team of Chelsea quality should be 4 0 down in 30 mins.

3 mistakes poor iq no one taking responsibility

If your players love or hate the manager there no way a team of Chelsea quality should be 4 0 down in 30 mins.

3 mistakes poor iq no one taking responsibility

And these things happen when your manager drains your confidence by media talk, dodgy tactics and playing people out of position.

Psychologically it has an affect.

It’s so clear the midfield is struggling.

Playing, players out of position will cause mistakes...

And these things happen when your manager drains your confidence by media talk, dodgy tactics and playing people out of position.

Psychologically it has an affect.

It’s so clear the midfield is struggling.

Kante playing attacking isnt so much the issue only the 2nd goal was unstoppable the rest poor mistakes

And if kante is the only player out of position what's the excuse for the other ten players

I mean Kante a few mins ago was standing just behind the Higuain and City have the ball... Sarri needs to just not concede for the rest of the game and take that from as a form of confidence...

Kante playing attacking isnt so much the issue only the 2nd goal was unstoppable the rest poor mistakes

And if kante is the only player out of position what's the excuse for the other ten players

That's the point mentally weak and wont fight they need to now! It's about respecting the club and the badge we not a mid table team losing by 4 after 25 mins wtf I dont care who we playing!

That was just one example, but most things happen from the midfield (attack and defence) its like the brain... If the brain isnt right, your head and legs arnt going to function right... Granted the players need to be held accountable too though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back