Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arsenal beat City on Sunday, assuming Liverpool beat Leicester tonight, the title race is done. Anyone think that will happen hahaha

United fan since '93.

But don't worry, too many deluded gooners in here for me to actively post.

giphy.gif

@yung$ @Phoqry

Sarri finally used Kovacic in the Jorginho role on Sunday. Ampadu played there in the 1st half and was pretty mediocre, so Sarri moved Kovacic there in the 2nd half and he was solid. Plays it a little bit differently, but has the tools to be effective there.

Both those @ are me fyi..

I think he is a good replacement doesnt have shooting touch but passing, he dribbles forward and we would not want that in that role.

Still think Luiz is the best fit and bring in Christensen to play with Rudiger

You keep thinking that.
U keep writing about us.
Enjoy your cardiff victory, top 4 is a possibility for yall in what's supposed to be a transitional period, instead u r occupying your self with "how united fans are"

Listen whether we r doing good or bad whenever we play u lot we'll beat u, and we'll continue to let u know this fact. C'est la vie.

U keep writing about us.
Enjoy your cardiff victory, top 4 is a possibility for yall in what's supposed to be a transitional period, instead u r occupying your self with "how united fans are"

Listen whether we r doing good or bad whenever we play u lot we'll beat u, and we'll continue to let u know this fact. C'est la vie.

This is what happens when you only post when your team is winning. Hardly ever post on the ic or here.

United fans steady talking about Arsenal, Tottenham, City, Liverpool. But it's a problem when those fans do it. Full of shit to the fullest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back