ughknicks_medium.gif

Attachments

• ughknicks_medium.gif
    ughknicks_medium.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • ughknicks_medium.gif
    ughknicks_medium.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
Carlos Queiroz is close to being named the new Colombia manager, the president of the country's federation has confirmed.

"A deal for Queiroz is close -- we have met with him on two occasions and he made a very good impression," Alvaro Gonzalez told Caracol Radio. "I wanted a Colombian but we don't have any available.

"It will be sorted by Friday."

Colombia are looking for a replacement for Jose Pekerman, who left following the 2018 World Cup.

David Dien introduced him to the club.

The shareholders sold him their shares.

Wenger liked being a shield for the board.

One of the few that didn't want him and said the club didn't need his money, passed away a few weeks ago. The rat bastard couldn't even catch a flight to pay a tribute.

tenor-3.gif

IMO they need to withdraw A50, let the people vote and see if we still want Brexit...

My guess is that people’s will vote to remain.

The government need to grow a pair and just withdraw Article 50. The referendum should never have happened, and if withdrawing Article 50 causes a surge from the far-right then so be it. The racists and the headbangers in this country are already empowered and shouldn't be the ones dictating the direction the UK goes.

Last edited:
Ayo Bielsa is the new goat manager.

Called an impromptu press conference and told everyone he watched every team train in the Championship and then proceeded to do a PowerPoint presentation to explain how it didn’t advantage him.

Hilarious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back