Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maurizio Sarri admits Jorginho is struggling and demands Chelsea sign replacement for Fabregas

Jorginho initially impressed at the heart of his new side’s midfield following his summer move from Napoli but has looked lightweight and struggled physically in recent weeks.

The Italy international was jeered by sections of his own support on Saturday following a series of misplaced passes and Sarri admits he is in need of reinforcements following the departure of Fabregas, whose move to Monaco was confirmed on Friday night. ‘As you have seen Jorginho was in trouble, but I didn’t have a player for that position,’ said Sarri, who is hoping to complete deals for Leandro Paredes and Nicolo Barella. ‘I have no idea [when it will get sorted]. The club knows very well my opinion. I need a player there. It depends on the club decision. I cannot do anything more.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/12/maur...helsea-sign-cesc-fabregas-replacement-8338459

If Jorginho's struggling then why not revert to Kante playing the deep role and have RLC in the CM position? You've got to play the right players and those that are on form, this league takes no prisoners if you've got passengers!

Excellent.

8447624-0-image-a-24_1547332845280.jpg

Lol the most unsurprising news of the week is Warnock view on Brexit lol

Neil Warnock on Brexit: ‘I can’t wait to leave. To hell with the rest of the world’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back