Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toheeb27 You think we will let Hudson go?
Dude, i think its up to the kid. He needs to make the right decision for himself. So far, he has refused to sign a new contract, smart on his part. He is putting pressure on the club to show they are committed to giving him playing time. Unfortunately for us, does not look like Sarri is interested in playing him that much.

If i was him, i would force a move.

This should not be that complicated, Real and Barcelona have had great academies for decades. When they reach this point with a talented player they don't think they can give playing time, they sell the player and put in a buy back clause. We need to start doing the same.

Dude, i think its up to the kid. He needs to make the right decision for himself. So far, he has refused to sign a new contract, smart on his part. He is putting pressure on the club to show they are committed to giving him playing time. Unfortunately for us, does not look like Sarri is interested in playing him that much.

If i was him, i would force a move.

This should not be that complicated, Real and Barcelona have had great academies for decades. When they reach this point with a talented player they don't think they can give playing time, they sell the player and put in a buy back clause. We need to start doing the same.
100% that the problem with continuously changing managers.

If Bayern are trying to rebuild and see him apart of that it says a lot

2q15nl.jpg
2q15nl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back