Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck inter Milan fan base. I ain’t ever supporting that shit. And ancelloti should’ve stop his players from playing.

Fuck inter Milan fan base. I ain’t ever supporting that shit. And ancelloti should’ve stop his players from playing.

Bro this ain't nothing new, inter fans been racist matter a fact Italian fans in general. ( Ask baloteli Paul ince ruud gullit....)
I think the only countries in Europe where people of color are more a accepted part of society or just experience the least amount of racism are France Holland and the UK.

Bro this ain't nothing new, inter fans been racist matter a fact Italian fans in general. ( Ask baloteli Paul ince ruud gullit....)
I think the only countries in Europe where people of color are more a accepted part of society or just experience the least amount of racism are France Holland and the UK.

Never heard anything out from Holland but atleast England is trying there best. And France to a degree. Not sure about English lower leagues though.

Any club that let that shit slide can kick rocks, including inter and every other club globally

Son could miss a couple of games for Spurs during Jan as he's due to go to International duty in the Asian Cup

Group-F-South-Korea-vs-Mexico-Rostov-On-Don-Russian-Federation-23-Jun-2018-400x210.jpg

Alderweild is going to have his contract extended for 1 year by Spurs. It also means the clause in his contract is triggered making him available for £25m in the Summer for 2 weeks. Good luck getting Levy on the phone/e-mail during that time! lol

"Dear Sender, thank you for your mail. I'm now out of the office for 2 weeks and 1 day (little Wenger joke hehe!) and will deal with your query upon my return.
Regards, Mr Levy."

1434775488-020813thethaolevy2danviet.jpg

Toby....leaving for £25m?! Does anyone really think that's enforceable against me?! Bwahaha!!!

West Ham really tryna get Nasri in January for 6 months as his doping ban comes to an end.
I know Pelligrini liked him during their time at City, but the guy ain't worth the agro....they should put him on a "pay to play" contract at best!

3BAE451600000578-0-image-a-14_1482925218251.jpg

Drip...drip....drippity...drip!

giphy.gif

Liverpool may be sitting at the top of the table but all is not well on Merseyside. Alberto Moreno (aka Canelo Alvarez) has been doing a lot of trash talking recently aimed at the direction of Klopp.

'I do not feel good, that is the truth,' Moreno told Cadena Ser (via Football Espana).
'I hurt myself giving everything for this team and I think that when I came back from injury, I deserved an opportunity.
'The situation is normal for a lot of players but simply I did not like the way he (Jurgen Klopp) has treated me, you can say that.'

Moreno indicated that he is open to the prospect of returning to his homeland.

He said: 'Moving back to Spain is something I have thought about. I am tired of the cold here but I do not know about interests from other clubs.
'I am in my fifth year here, there is no agreement on a renewal and in January I am free to listen to any offer.'

Somebody tell him that his arms are too short to box with Klopp!

hi-res-9777d0a265229f6cc3afcce6e4ed7b64_crop_exact.jpg

images
images

Last edited:
RIP... I bet Arsenal fans wish they had a great chairman like him over the last few years...

Former Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood has died at the age of 82.

SOURCE:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46700308

Former Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood has died at the age of 82.

He became chairman in 1982 and presided over the appointments of George Graham and Arsene Wenger as managers and they won five league titles, five FA Cups, the League Cup and European Cup Winners' Cup between them.

Ill health forced Hill-Wood to step down from the position in June 2013.

Arsenal say he was also "instrumental" in the successful move from Highbury to Emirates Stadium in 2006.

He is survived by his wife Sally and three children Sarah, Julian and Charles.

Hill-Wood joined the Arsenal board in August 1962 and became chairman following the death of his father Denis.

With Graham as manager, between 1986 and 1995, Hill-Wood saw the Gunners win two league titles, the FA Cup, League Cup and European Cup Winners' Cup.

That was followed by success under Arsene Wenger, who was appointed in 1996, when Arsenal claimed three Premier League titles and four FA Cups. The Premier League title win in 2003/04 came on the back of an unprecedented unbeaten season for the Gunners.

Hill-Wood was succeeded by Sir Chips Keswick five years ago.

A club statement said on Friday: "Peter and his family's influence on the club cannot be understated, but at this most difficult time for his family and friends, it is Peter the man who we remember with great fondness."

Chelsea have won the race to sign Borussia Dortmund midfielder Christian Pulisic, according to Bild. The 20-year-old United States international has been strongly linked with a move to the Premier League in recent weeks, with Arsenal and Liverpool also said to be interested. The Blues, however, have seemingly gotten one over on their rivals with the German outlet reporting that Dortmund have greenlit Pulisic's departure next summer for approximately £45 million.

Bayern Munich have stepped up their interest in Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi. According to the Daily Mail, the German champions are readying an opening £13m offer for the highly rated 18-year-old, who has found first-team opportunities hard to come by under Maurizio Sarri. However, Borussia Dortmund are prepared to rival Bayern for the teenager's signature. Hudson-Odoi wants regular starting football and is "keeping an open mind" about his future, but the success of fellow England starlets Sancho and Reiss Nelson at Dortmund and Borussia Monchengladbach may prove advantageous for Bundesliga clubs.

Chelsea would look to include a buy-back clause if Hudson-Odoi were to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back