Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

could have sworn you said my money is no good round here.

Believe it or not but Spurs could be top of the table by new years. Up next for us is the team we have the most wins against in the EPL @Big_Ev FC

Non football related. My ex messaged me earlier today an ask how I was doing. One thing lead to another and see is sending me pussy and tit pics talking about when we going to fuck. Bruh!!!!!

Boca Juniors have received a formal offer from Ajax for their central defender Lisandro Magallan. The Dutch giants tried to sign the 25-year-old this summer but were unsuccessful and have now made a €9m bid to sign the La Plata-born player this month.

She think shes that important. Keep that thot at arms length. She may text and send pics at the wrong time and fuck up your life

True indeed. All of this care out of nowhere. She first asked about my mom who passed away a couple months ago, then it went left.

True indeed. All of this care out of nowhere. She first asked about my mom who passed away a couple months ago, then it went left.

She sees that you're a loyal stand up guy, true blue through and through.

This chick is Liverpool, all these nudes she is sending, no matter how good it felt or tasted back in the day, you have to picture her as Mo Salah giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back