Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Kante secured the bag, one of the few players no one can hate... One of the most humblest players in the game, I wouldnt be surprised if they offered him 250k and he said, I only need 100k lol
Just curious, would Man Utd fans be willing to trade Pogba for Kante straight up?

I know @figo will kill me, but i think this would benefit both teams equally (especially if Mourinho is still the Man Utd manager).

Last edited:
Just curious, would Man Utd fans be willing to trade Pogba for Kante straight up? I know @figo will kill me, but i think this would benefit both teams equally (especially if Mourinho is still the Man Utd manager).

Ahhh I dont know, as of right now I think Kante would be a better fit for us... BUT I know there is a really world class player in Pogba there, its just will him and Jose make it work...

Just curious, would Man Utd fans be willing to trade Pogba for Kante straight up?

I know @figo will kill me, but i think this would benefit both teams equally (especially if Mourinho is still the Man Utd manager).
Yes but i still rate Pogba highly. The consistency of Kante's peformance is what sets him apart though. He will go down in history as one of the greats in his position if he isn't there already

What @CeLLar-DooR said about Jose been relate to young players is very true.

But Mourinho has now taken a direct swipe at United’s younger players by calling them ‘spoilt kids’ who have ‘an easier environment’ to the previous generation of players.

In an interview with Univision, when asked what his young players at United are lacking, Mourinho replied: ‘They are lacking maturity.

‘And let me be clear when I say maturity, I mean maturity on a personal level.

We had more men, we were more mature, we were more prepared for life, we were less protected.

‘They are spoilt kids now, the kids of today have a different life, an easier environment and I’m talking about the people around the players.

‘These people give them too much affection and too many excuses.

‘People mature much more slowly now.

Luke Shaw, he’s got big potential but doesn’t know how to behave.

‘Big potential, yes, big potential.

‘We’re talking about Luke Shaw, Martial, Lingard, Rashford – young, big potential, but at the end of the day it results in the word I cannot say [cojones], but you use it a lot here… character, personality, they lack a little.’

Kante in a Jose system at any team will be great. He makes attacking midfielders great. Not many players at his caliber to choose from out there. Plug any attacking midfielder ahead of kante, they will ball via France in the World Cup & LFC title run.

There’s a stash of world class attacking midfielders to choose.

Its understandable that young footballs are crazy arrogant. I'm a bighead in game and at my very very very best I was semi-pro level. These kids has been receiving dick suckings from everyone they know for their entire lives. Humility used to be forced into these guys but as Water says, they don't do that any more. Plus the 1000s these new guys earn and it means only those who have the strongest personalities make it through

Last edited:
"I had to sell my car to come here... this will never be repeated': A rivalry so fierce that fans are offered an alternative, soothing commentary to prevent heart attacks - River Plate v Boca Juniors in the Copa Libertadores will be the game of the weekend."

Cosign

DsxVKvYXQAUw5KN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back