Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice story but most young players who are strugglin' for game time are nowhere near as good as Sancho. I think it's important we don't force correlation and say that he's in the national team because he moved abroad.

He's in the England squad because he chose game time and produced with that time over everything else.
I think the question to ask is had he not moved to pursue first team opportunities, would he have made the England squad now?
Minutes is all that matters.

@2:57 onwards...

Sancho been tearin' up youth football since he was 13, Man City knew they had a hot one which is why it cost Dortmund 10m to take him and why Pep was so mad about it

City wanted Sanchez all of last season and bought Mahrez in summer so a sure a player of** of Sancho's type would have been useful last year. He probably would have got more than enough games to get a medal.

I'm glad Sancho is doin' well but I don't think it's coz he went to Germany. Reece Oxford was/is there and he's not baddin' it up

Last edited:
Sancho been tearin' up youth football since he was 13, Man City knew they had a hot one which is why it cost Dortmund 10m to take him and why Pep was so mad about it

City wanted Sanchez all of last season and bought Mahrez in summer so a sure of Sancho's type would have been useful last year. He probably would have got more than enough games to get a medal.

I'm glad Sancho is doin' well but I don't think it's coz he went to Germany. Reece Oxford was/is there and he's not baddin' it up
Dude, i am getting the feeling this is what is going to happen to Hudson Odoi. Dude has 15 months left and has refused to sign a new deal. Fucking Sarri refuses to play the kid even though he was our best player in Pre Season.

Does not help that Hudson Odoi LOVES to like tweets that praise Sancho's decision to leave England, SMH.

Happy for Barkley. I am not his biggest fan for this team, but the kid works his ass off whenever he is given the chance. Glad he got his first Chelsea goal.

At least top 2 before the 2nd International break. Fucking international break, smh.

Man, looking at this table, Arsenal have been better than i thought they would be. @Northside7 @Englishdude Have u guys been as good as the table reflects?

I don't need your input @dontdiedontkillanyone , i have been told u HATE Arsenal.

Six straight PL wins. Nine straight wins in all competitions. Obviously the defense will always be tested but it's getting better. We concede but don't falter.

From the substituions, tactics, line-up, to the communication, Emery has done a good job so far.

The next real test is on the 3rd of November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back