Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Man Utd dont want him anymore, i would take him at Chelsea. Would be a dope option on the right side. A straight swap for Willian should do it.

I'm unsure about him now.

I remember him having 1 good season at Barcelona. Just may be he didn't appreciate what Wenger done for him lol

I have faith Sarri can "fix" him.... He possesses a better goal scoring gene than Willian. We need that right now.

If Pedro played against Liverpool we win.

I would love to see sari start all 3 I think it could work under him.

My only issues with Sarri is putting Barkley on over cesc.

I hope he fields a youthful team on Thursday but I get if he doesn't

R.Madrid loss. CSKA Moscow? lol and smh. They miss CR7.

Man United with a draw. Foh lol.

Every team will miss CR7 he can't be replaced however Madrid not signing someone world-class that could do a job is a major problem.

The big teams that didn't spend this season are struggling

Every team will miss CR7 he can't be replaced however Madrid not signing someone world-class that could do a job is a major problem.

The big teams that didn't spend this season are struggling
U think they make an aggressive move for Hazard in January? No way we sell.

U think they make an aggressive move for Hazard in January? No way we sell.

I don't think he will go then but the summer they definitely will.

I hope we handle it like the saurez etc deals where they sign a new deal just to boost their values then leave.

Not the way courtois left

Only positive from today is that the West Ham performance was worse. Like Hargreaves said, though, sometimes not makin' things worse is enough.

Lukaku really can't play at the top level

Only positive from today is that the West Ham performance was worse. Like Hargreaves said, though, sometimes not makin' things worse is enough.

Lukaku really can't play at the top level
Are u saying we both struck out on the Strikers we brought that summer?

Yall buggin about alexis, that's all Jose n man u lol. Fam was balling at udinese n barca and by the time he went to arsenal he was too good for that bum azz squad lol.

Are u saying we both struck out on the Strikers we brought that summer?

Lol didn't Danny alves say Sanchez just didn't understand Barca style of play I remember him definitely not making the impact that was expected.

I was convinced he would fail at arsenal then he turned to a major player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back