Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
My dude, I'm so late but holy fucking shit what a game that was. I literally had to catch my breath after it was all over, the smiles on Sarri and Klopp at the end said everything. We could have won if our finishing was better while you guys could have won if Sturridge had any respect for the laws of physics. 10/10 game

League Cup Fourth-round ties to be played the week of Oct. 29:

Manchester City v Fulham

Bournemouth v Norwich City

Arsenal v Blackpool

Leicester City v Everton/Southampton

West Ham v Tottenham

Middlesbrough v Crystal Palace

Chelsea v Derby County

Burton Albion v Nottingham Forest

@toheeb27 he’s grilling the fuck outta me lol.

@Mknight so it’s like this... I started watching soccer four years ago a few months before the World Cup in Brazil. I’ve never given soccer a chance and the WC is a big deal so I made an effort to watch.

Arsenal became my squad because of Thierry Henry. I remember seeing him in commercials around 2002 or so and years later since I’m giving a fuck about the game I do a little homework and recognized Henry from years back, learned he’s an ex-Gunner and made Arsenal my squad

My bad dude, must of had you feeling like arsenal was waiting for a team in the champions league knockout stages and they pulled Bayern Munich out the hat.

I was just trying to get folks to understand your story of how you grew to love the beautiful game, anyway welcome to the thread @Eclipsed9

League Cup Fourth-round ties to be played the week of Oct. 29:

Manchester City v Fulham

Bournemouth v Norwich City

Arsenal v Blackpool

Leicester City v Everton/Southampton

West Ham v Tottenham

Middlesbrough v Crystal Palace

Chelsea v Derby County

Burton Albion v Nottingham Forest

Seems like Lamps is getting all the smoke!
First it was his former manager Jose, now his former club. If he wins, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets West Ham to complete the trilogy

Eden Hazard has urged Daniel Sturridge to repeat his heroics against title rivals Manchester City next weekend after his stunning late goal earned Liverpool a point at Stamford Bridge.

The Chelsea winger, who had netted the opener with a well-taken finish in the first half, congratulated the England forward on his goal after the game, but is hoping he will be able to pull off another remarkable strike against the Premier Leaguechampions.

'Great goal.... just make sure you do it again next weekend!' Hazard told Sturridge inside the tunnel after the final whistle.

4646100-6224037-image-a-1_1538309130415.jpg

Hazard also later told BBC Sport: 'I said to him the goal wasn't bad, to be fair. He scored twice. One Wednesday, one today like me. Maybe he try to be like me.

'But no he is a great, great player. I had a chance to play with him a bit at Chelsea, and I know he is a fantastic player.

'He had a lot of injuries in the last few years but when he is on the pitch he can create goals like this. 'I am happy for him but not happy for Chelsea.'

Saturday evening's result means Chelsea remain in third position, two points behind joint league leaders Liverpool and City.

Pep Guardiola's City travel to Anfield for an early top-of-the-table clash next Sunday which could give Chelsea an opportunity to capatalise if the two sides draw.

The Blues have an easier task and will head to the South Coast to take on a Southampton side, who have not won in their last three outings.

Wonder how many years it’s gunner take for a new fan of the sport to look at spurs and think, that’s the team I’m gunna support.

You're a blooomin hater mate, but I tell you what son there's gonna be at least 2000 more packed week in week out than at the emirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back