Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the post game interview, Jose says hes not criticising the players but said on live TV he knew we were in trouble when Jones and Baily stepped up to take a pen??? lol You just gotta laugh...

I seriously think dude has not got a clue anymore (at elite clubs and with elite players), like the game has passed him by... And I think his style of management is at the tail end of the 'older style/old era', (which is getting fazed out) the kinda style of getting in players faces, calling them out, being extra confrontational etc but these near enough billionaire, pampered players with cocky, arrogant agents dont play that and cant take an old skool hair dryer treatment...

Maybe had he been the game 5-10years earlier he would of had longest sustained period of GOATNESS at this level with his confrontational style, but I just think times have changed and that he hasnt rolled with the times and adapted to this new era of being players friends and unfortunately having to stroke to their ego...

I don't think the Jones and Bailey thing is that big a deal. He's not blamin' either of them for our loss.

Its not installing confidence either though... I just think its a wrap for Jose, how is gonna win the changing room back if he has lost it, which is sounds like he has??? I know they need to play for the club and themselves, but in reality most these primadonnas dont...

But I don't think he has lost the dressin' room. We shudda had all 3/4 goals in the first half. The only player I see or hear havin' problems with the manager is Pogba

Leroy Sane has been unsettled this year as his form fluctuates for both Manchester City and Germany, the latter of which ultimately cost him his place at the World Cup. The 22-year-old is admired by Juventus, but City are reluctant to give up on him just yet.

After a recent enquiry from the Italians, City effectively ended discussions by revealing the one condition they would be willing to deal Sane to them.

That's by Juve including Paulo Dybala as part of a swap deal, says Calciomercato, but despite his struggles this season since Cristiano Ronaldo's arrival, Dybala is seen as one of their prized assets.

pog.jpg

Remember this? This was the beginning lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back