Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks can talk about potential 2019 cap space but since Dolan been the owner even with cap space the Knicks have messed it up. Until proven otherwise Knicks fans shouldn't expect much

Bruh all that shit you talking but lets look at facts.

The Knicks have a young superstar and 2 lottery picks coming up and Noah and Kanter will be off the team by 2019 leaving us with 2 max contract spots with a good young core.

Yall got none of the above.

"In Riley we trust" though right?
Let's look at the facts. NOBODY wants to play for the knicks

What good young core?

Tim hardaway and your injured big man with a torn ACL and better turkish Tristan Thompson

And Riley has had down years due to the unforseen Chris bosh situation and lebron leaving. For an organization to lose two hall of famers and a third for a season and a half recently is doing very well adjusting on the fly (tell me I'm lying)

Magic still ain't right from Dwight leaving, Kings still ain't right from their contending years, knicks havent been right since you had that sweating jamaican wetting up the court

Bruh all that shit you talking but lets look at facts.

The Knicks have a young superstar and 2 lottery picks coming up and Noah and Kanter will be off the team by 2019 leaving us with 2 max contract spots with a good young core.

Yall got none of the above.

"In Riley we trust" though right?
Fact: James Dolan is still your owner lol.

Let's look at the facts. NOBODY wants to play for the knicks

What good young core?

Tim hardaway and your injured big man with a torn ACL and better turkish Tristan Thompson

And Riley has had down years due to the unforseen Chris bosh situation and lebron leaving. For an organization to lose two hall of famers and a third for a season and a half recently is doing very well adjusting on the fly (tell me I'm lying)

Magic still ain't right from Dwight leaving, Kings still ain't right from their contending years, knicks havent been right since you had that sweating jamaican wetting up the court

Thats alot of explanation

Yall took me saying Miami dont care bout the Heat hard like it aint a fact?

We not even talking Florida cause we all know half of Florida dont even know the heat exist.

The only fans other than the 3 on here that care bout the Heat left with Bron. Everyone else in Miami just treats the Heat as a thing to do on a Sunday.

Go out and ask any knick fan

"You ready for next year?"

Look at their face and response...

It'll be the same kinda face when Tracy mcgrady and Sergio Rodriguez was playing heavy mins for y'all

Or the face y'all made when bringing up Jordan hill

Yall took me saying Miami dont care bout the Heat hard like it aint a fact?

We not even talking Florida cause we all know half of Florida dont even know the heat exist.

The only fans other than the 3 on here that care bout the Heat left with Bron. Everyone else in Miami just treats the Heat as a thing to do on a Sunday.
But you're wrong though. It's a nice trolling shtick but nah.

But you're wrong though. It's a nice trolling shtick but nah.

Cmon fam. Seats empty every game. And yall got a built in excuse every time. "Heat fans come late and leave early" motherfuckers be there for the halftime show more than the games.

Miami cares more about the Marlins more than the Heat.

Last edited:
Knicks had 6 coaches since Spo took the job in 2008

Been to the playoffs 3x

Been past the 1st round once

Haven't been back since 2012-2013

Imagine telling Knicks fans then they gotta wait for 2019 for a "good young core and cap space" lol

Cmon fam. Seats empty every game. And yall got a built in excuse every time. "Heat fans come late and leave early" motherfuckers be there for the halftime show more than the games.

Miami cares more about the Marlins than the Heat.
Lol and I'm supposed to take what you're saying serious after saying this shit

The only thing yall said that was right and worries me is Jamea Dolan being the owner.

Hes been really hands off though. Hope it stays that way. Either that or I hope he catches a bullet.

Your owner out here kicking former players out of arenas and still has a ongoing legal issue regarding it

And that's when he not on his bluegrass shit lol

Any Wizards news?

Only thing being talked about in DC right now is the CAPS which is well deserved hope they win the Stanley Cup!!

Your owner out here kicking former players out of arenas and still has a ongoing legal issue regarding it

And that's when he not on his bluegrass shit lol

Yo im bored of this man. It was cool a page ago but im tired of shitting on Heat fans for the day.

Cant wait till its the Sixers turn though. Been waiting for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back