Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, LeBron has been wildin' out these entire playoffs with these 40+ pt games but I don't see the Cavs winning a game 7 in Boston. Celtics play like madmen in their house.

The Cavs supporting cast gone have to make me a believer just like in 2016.

KD go 1 for 9 in the 4th, passes up last shot in another loss, curry inconsistent af

*crickets*

Bron go for 40 some n kill shit

"Lets talk about how much we hate bron"

Yall are fans

Last edited:

Attachments

• tumblr_static_7w0r38g08rcwsw488ks4080kw.gif
    tumblr_static_7w0r38g08rcwsw488ks4080kw.gif
    777.8 KB · Views: 21
Win or lose, LeBron's gotta GTFO of Cleveland. He's expected to do entirely too much entirely too often. It's ridiculous that he can put up the numbers that he does, but he shouldn't hafta do it as often as he's been doing it these 'offs.

And I fucking hate Love's bitch ass. Muthafucka fragile as D.Rose knees and is as inconsistent as J.R.'s jumper.

Anything less than us getting Leonard/Lillard and another top notch player, ie. D. Jordan, and I want Bron in Houston or Philly instead.

It's unfair to expect him to stay here at this point.

According to Dean Blevins of New 9 in Oklahoma City, he was told that George’s agent is telling people within the NBA that his client intends to re-sign with the Thunder this summer. Allegedly, apparently, Paul George plans to stay with the Thunder. I know. It’s not what people believe. But in separate conversations, I’m told P.G.’s agent has told people associated with the NBA that P.G. believes the injury loss of Andre Roberson was huge and he’s staying. Disclaimer, though: Believing everything that agents allegedly say can be dangerous to your health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back