Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope he would give a rookie the business..

nah nigga

dont do that shit

dudes was all on mitchell sack when he lit the pels up for 41

i took you off the catch a fade list last year, but you making it real easy for me to add you back

I had them as a 7 seed at best and they can still achieve that but they gonna have to fight for that. Trending up though I guess that's all that matters

I never had philly as a high seed. I said if it all goes really well for them they'll be a 6th seed. I can see them land anywhere from 6-10.

Also they are making strides, learning how to win and all that. As long as Joel is relatively healthy, and Fultz gets back this season and starts gaining real nba experience, and they are in the race until the end of the season, their season would be considered a success even if they dont make the playoffs imo.

Same can be said about the Knicks.

I can see it both ways with the Knicks.........making the playoffs would be great for the fan base, KP and the organization in general but imo they would benefit so much more from getting a good draft pick to go with KP

The Sixers have their core for the most part, Knicks still trying to figure that out besides KP, Frank and maybe Hernangomez

The 7-foot-3 Latvian hopes the milder weather in Miami will be his Fountain of Youth. “I’m tired, I’m tired, I’m so tired right now,’’ Porzingis said in the visitor’s locker room at Capital One Arena. “I have one day to rest my legs and get back and play better and have more energy and try to bring the team’s energy up. We’re in a tough stretch. The mental part doesn’t help at all. When it’s mentally tough you don’t have it in you.’’

–via New York Post

Homie fatigued in January and he getting the fan base ready for a L

I can see it both ways with the Knicks.........making the playoffs would be great for the fan base, KP and the organization in general but imo they would benefit so much more from getting a good draft pick to go with KP

The Sixers have their core for the most part, Knicks still trying to figure that out besides KP, Frank and maybe Hernangomez
I'd be ok with tanking I just hate Hornaceck seems to be against playing young guys. If we lose and Frank is our starter cool but fucking Jack is consistently roasted on defense and we need to make trades for our log jam of bigs. Fuck Phil forever for that Noah deal holy shit lol.

The thing with the Knicks is that at this point, with a Franchise player, a decent 2nd option who will hopefully eventually be a 3rd option, a very raw 19 pg who shows flashes of potentially being a great player, to actively tank will just continue building bad habits in all those players.

With thekr talent levek, I can see the Knicks being a 7th seed at best, and 11th seed at worst, but if I had to bet money, id bet they would be out of the playoffs and fall around 9-10.

When it comes to the draft, this means the Knicks wont get a top 5 pick, and though its possible for them to get a top 8 pick, its more likely they will be around the 10-15th spot.

So with that said, being that a top 5 pick is impossible I think its more beneficial to actually try and build a culture that feels like winning every game is more important.

The Knicks arent gonna be a great team regardless this year and great talent can be found with the 9-15 pick.

The 7-foot-3 Latvian hopes the milder weather in Miami will be his Fountain of Youth. “I’m tired, I’m tired, I’m so tired right now,’’ Porzingis said in the visitor’s locker room at Capital One Arena. “I have one day to rest my legs and get back and play better and have more energy and try to bring the team’s energy up. We’re in a tough stretch. The mental part doesn’t help at all. When it’s mentally tough you don’t have it in you.’’

–via New York Post

Homie fatigued in January and he getting the fan base ready for a L

We expected KP to be a tired motherfucker at this point. And now as the go to guy, even more than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back