Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do yall think Isaiah Thomas is going to fit in with the Cavs? Also what are the chances he'll be there next year. It will be a good year for him to be a free agent, he's the best PG under 30 yo this summer. The only other decent younger PG are Marcus Smart and Seth Curry, and both are role players at best.

Last edited:
still trying to wake up from the nightmare that was the pelicans previous two games

smfh

Couldnt watch the Knicks game cause I was traveling.

@Ironman how many layups did Ron Baker miss?
He didn't play but Dotson and Herns came off the bench for once smh. Herns played in the 4th and actually showed energy tonight. Tim is definitely missed KP getting worn out trying to carry the team all the time.

He didn't play but Dotson and Herns came off the bench for once smh. Herns played in the 4th and actually showed energy tonight. Tim is definitely missed KP getting worn out trying to carry the team all the time.

starting to feel like kp won't be a longtime thing his tires aint shit

the effect of ITwas felt immediately bron got to rest and the lead swelled i don't remember the last time i saw that or if i ever did on this bron squad shit even when he had kyrie nigga couldn't rest dwade was able to make baseline cuts to the basket and play 1v1 all night because of it presence

i underestimated frodo's presence on the squad

IT looked good in his return last night but not going to put much stock in it lets see what he looks like at the end of February. And we still need to get rid of Jr and Tristan

Minnesota starting to play better now that Jimmy being more agressive on offense, still need more Towns and less Wiggins though.....Dude shooting 63% from the freethrow line, 33% from 3 and still jacking up a gang of long twos lol

Last edited:
got tix for the game to see my African Brother Ibaka and DeRozan hoop; the Bulls are showing a lot of fight and heart so im back to attending games...the Tank is still rolling though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back