Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is going to be dope, cant wait to see it. During the documentary, would like to see Jordan give his current thoughts on:

- Were the following deciding factors in Zeke not being on the Dream Team:
- Zeke and the rest of the team walking off the court, after the Bulls finally beat the Pistons in the ECF
- George Gervin and Zeke as being ringleaders of freezing him out during the All Star game
- during his time with the Bulls, did he feel any type of way about people being robbed, etc for their Jordans

Capela not playing enough and Ariza being in foul trouble killed us defensively but regardless we still had a lot of breakdowns on that side of the court

Honestly I don't care if we get #1....Idk if I really want the Knicks to take Doncic. He might be good, but as the Knicks...i wouldn't be able to stomach picking a semi-athletic skilled wing guy. I just can't bet the franchise on that

I want DeAndre Ayton or Mo Bamba so I just want a top 3 or 4 pick. (#1 for Ayton, I think Bamba goes top 4)

If we stay at like 9...idk, either of the Bridges (I dont trust Miles Bridges). I like Kevin Knox upside though

I thought the game started at 8. They really milking the lottery, wasn't it only a half hour previously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back