Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its a gimmick

he's playing up the hoodie melo shit
It takes a while to recoup from your family possible breaking up. That na normal. I don’t know him but I am sure that plus all the nonsense he was going through with the organization could have a person not feeling like smiling,

It takes a while to recoup from your family possible breaking up. That na normal. I don’t know him but I am sure that plus all the nonsense he was going through with the organization could have a person not feeling like smiling,
possibly..

but think about it...when was the last time you saw him w/o a hoodie since the hoodie melo stuff started

he gotta go all in with it now

J. Crawford will help their bench and I thought I saw A. Brooks who played under Thibs system.

I really see them causing problems in the 1st round.

I'm curious to see how the TrailBlazers and Jazz will be

Pels first team looked pretty good

I saw the first half but ended up going to the gym and saw that they ended up losing.

I can only assume AD and Boogie didnt play the second half

Liked the lil time i did see from Darius Miller tho

Yall see the bullshit they pullin for this years allstar game?

No more east vs west

Captains will pick teams

Yall see the bullshit they pullin for this years allstar game?

No more east vs west

Captains will pick teams

the east has no stars

its an exhibition game for crying out loud

people always talking about they wonder what it would be like if so and so played together

i think this is great and eventually is gonna be a domino to get open seeding playoffs, where you have the 16 best record teams vs the 8 from each conference shit we have now

all star game been trash for atleast 10 years b

I'm still not watching it, nothing they can do to have me watch this game again. The players dont even want to be there or take it serious like they did back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back