Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA and MLB fans always want to build out super teams. It is usually the usual teams also. The Yankees, Lakers, Celtics, Cardinals, or hot team at the time.

people just looking for any reason for the pelicans AD/boogie shit to fail so they can try to scoop up Boogie

Hell every article i read got them trading DJ and Griffin for scraps. I read one about the Knicks trading for DJ and Lillard.........The Knicks!

Hell every article i read got them trading DJ and Griffin for scraps. I read one about the Knicks trading for DJ and Lillard.........The Knicks!
what assets do the knicks even have worth trading?

Porz is untouchable, but lets say he is an option. How many more wins do you get trading him for DJ and Lillard w/o gutting your team for it?

The pelicans have hit a decent stretch in their schedule

Now is the time to take advantage of the sub .500 teams to get some wins to start separating themselves from where they are. The issue is going to be when they have to play Denver, OKC, Portland, etc again. They cant keep giving those teams wins with the race for seeding is this close b/c of tiebreakers.

Im mad if the Knicks trade for any star. Fuck all that.

As a fan all I want to see is an organic rebuild. We got our franchise player, we have our pg of the future, Kanter has actually been really good and hes only 25. Hardaway was actually playing really good before he got injured and hes only 25.

Knicks wont get a top lotto picks but at this point all they need is to get a good quality pics between 10-20 for another year or two and then once Noahs contract comes off the books fill the rest of the roster with free agents.

All they need to do now is make sure Hornacek is the right coach and continue to build with him. If not bring in a good young coach and let the coach develop with the players.

I actually do like Hornacek by the way.

All this to say fuck trading for llilard, DJ, or any other big name star that will gut the team.

Also cant wait till players like Ron Baker, Lance Thomas, Noah and even Mcdermott are off the team. These players wouldnt even be in the league if it werent for the Knicks giving them contracts.

Pelicans lucky blake, Beverley, Gallo, gobert, etc been hurt

Only way trash team.has lucked their way into the playoffs

ok...and?!?

whose fault is that?? lol

you think i give a shit about other teams misfortunes when this team has been just hamstrung with injuries at key positions for the past decade?

you dont get style points for making the playoffs. Ask the Eastern Conference

At least in the West,you HAVE to have a winning record to get in

The pels defense is finally matching its offense but against subpar comp. But you take it. Beat the bad teams and the ones that are considered your peers.

After you do that, then you shoiuld be able to steal wins against teams that are considered top tier.

This is every team not named spurs, cavs, celtics, warriors, rockets, or raptors.

Im mad if the Knicks trade for any star. Fuck all that.

As a fan all I want to see is an organic rebuild. We got our franchise player, we have our pg of the future, Kanter has actually been really good and hes only 25. Hardaway was actually playing really good before he got injured and hes only 25.

Knicks wont get a top lotto picks but at this point all they need is to get a good quality pics between 10-20 for another year or two and then once Noahs contract comes off the books fill the rest of the roster with free agents.

All they need to do now is make sure Hornacek is the right coach and continue to build with him. If not bring in a good young coach and let the coach develop with the players.

I actually do like Hornacek by the way.

All this to say fuck trading for llilard, DJ, or any other big name star that will gut the team.

Also cant wait till players like Ron Baker, Lance Thomas, Noah and even Mcdermott are off the team. These players wouldnt even be in the league if it werent for the Knicks giving them contracts.

Think you stretched that doug shit he's had some good games and he can score off the Bench

But if niggas can trade The scraps for a star player idc

Jeff shifted on hernangomez we are never going to see him develop they got some personal shit going on from last year

Rather him get traded than rot on the bench

Think you stretched that doug shit he's had some good games and he can score off the Bench

But if niggas can trade The scraps for a star player idc

Jeff shifted on hernangomez we are never going to see him develop they got some personal shit going on from last year

Rather him get traded than rot on the bench

Yea im with you. Doug is ok and is a decent player when hes limited to 10-15 minutes. When he squares up and shoots open spot up threes or when hes cutting to the basket, hes ok. Sometimes he tries to do too much and rushes his shots which pisses me off.

I also agree with trading Hernangomez especially since his trade stock is gonna keep going down at this rate. The locker room and fan base really seems to have fell in love with Kanter, and hes actually performed well on the court too so I dont think Hernangomez is gonna be getting more playing time anytime soon.

And if we can trade scraps for a star player I would totally be for that, but why would any team trade their stars for scraps?

I think the focus for now should be more on building a winning culture and an identity which the front office seems to be trying do anyway.

Yea im with you. Doug is ok and is a decent player when hes limited to 10-15 minutes. When he squares up and shoots open spot up threes or when hes cutting to the basket, hes ok. Sometimes he tries to do too much and rushes his shots which pisses me off.

I also agree with trading Hernangomez especially since his trade stock is gonna keep going down at this rate. The locker room and fan base really seems to have fell in love with Kanter, and hes actually performed well on the court too so I dont think Hernangomez is gonna be getting more playing time anytime soon.

And if we can trade scraps for a star player I would totally be for that, but why would any team trade their stars for scraps?

I think the focus for now should be more on building a winning culture and an identity which the front office seems to be trying do anyway.

It doesn't even have to be a star Imo I'm cool with still young solid pieces

Sf and pg starting positions are weak af imo

I'm honestly not Interested in dame because he can't play defense and Tim can't play defense

Seeing rumors about Nikola

Not Interested In him either

It doesn't even have to be a star Imo I'm cool with still young solid pieces

Sf and pg starting positions are weak af imo

I'm honestly not Interested in dame because he can't play defense and Tim can't play defense

Seeing rumors about Nikola

Not Interested In him either

Solid pieces are cool. And fuck Nikola Mirotic too. The Knicks dont need another stretch 4.

And we definetly need a sf. When hardaway was healthy the Knicks were running a starting lineup without a true sf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back