Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jabari been playing some of the best defense of his career these past two games which isnt saying much but at least hes getting out contesting shots and putting a body people now

If him and Thon Maker to keep playing at a high level the Bucks should be able to win the series

I want to say Boston has disappointed me to this point but I guess they have been playing above their paygrade. The East is looking like every series may go the distance outside of Miami/Philly. Philly about to send them on that fishing trip.

Fucking Toronto man! The East is ripe for the picking and they cant get over the hump.

Last edited:
if your team swept their first round series ....goat this post

:hahaha:

Pacers should go small at end of games or big with Sabonis

Thad Young makes a play every once in a while but I’m not sure why he’s out there if Bogdan is going to check LeBron. Just leave Lance on him and. They had Myles Turner guarding Jeff Green but wouldn’t give him the ball though he was 7-9. Sabonas was just as efficient and should be able to handle Jeff green defensively

Them guards lost the game with their combined 10-34 shooting when they should’ve been playing through the bigs. Pacers been outplaying them all series. I hate to down a black man but McMillan helping prove there’s only about 6 good head coaches

Got a chance to put on your resume knocking LBJ out 1st round and this nigga on the bench bullshitting

I want to say Boston has disappointed me to this point but I guess they have been playing above their paygrade. The East is looking like every series may go the distant outside of Miami/Philly. Philly about to send them on that fishing trip.

Fucking Toronto man! The East is ripe for the picking and they cant get over the hump.
Distance lol

Jabari been playing some of the best defense of his career these past two games which isnt saying much but at least hes getting out contesting shots and putting a body people now

If him and Thon Maker to keep playing at a high level the Bucks should be able to win the series
Would you let Jabari walk?

I saw a tweet pointing out how he hasn’t had the opportunity to work on his game 2 of last 3 summers recovering from acl and he ain’t getting the best coaching.

I think I’d match whatever he gets and based on his development, trade him or Middleton if they have to

I wouldnt match Jabari if he gets close to max but I also wouldnt let him walk. Bucks arent a team that can get talent outside the draft so I wouldnt let talent just walk, but I also wouldnt do a 5 year max deal with Jabari either. Bucks are playing it the right way though. Let the market dictate his worth before you make an offer.

Pacers should go small at end of games or big with Sabonis

Thad Young makes a play every once in a while but I’m not sure why he’s out there if Bogdan is going to check LeBron. Just leave Lance on him and. They had Myles Turner guarding Jeff Green but wouldn’t give him the ball though he was 7-9. Sabonas was just as efficient and should be able to handle Jeff green defensively

Them guards lost the game with their combined 10-34 shooting when they should’ve been playing through the bigs. Pacers been outplaying them all series. I hate to down a black man but McMillan helping prove there’s only about 6 good head coaches

Got a chance to put on your resume knocking LBJ out 1st round and this nigga on the bench bullshitting

I'm confused. You saying McMillan doing a poor job coaching. He's not at all. Indy was too amped to start and close the game. That's what did them in

Would you let Jabari walk?

I saw a tweet pointing out how he hasn’t had the opportunity to work on his game 2 of last 3 summers recovering from acl and he ain’t getting the best coaching.

I think I’d match whatever he gets and based on his development, trade him or Middleton if they have to

Jabaris situation is tough, Id always be hesistant to invest in someone who has had those sort of knee issues and Id pretty much be locked into this core......

But I do think hes young enough and still has the upside to at least make the risk worth it, so Id probably do like you said and match what ever hes offered and let his developement dictate how we proceed from there

For the sake of keeping Giannis the Bucks better make sure they get these personnel decisions right as far as this next coach and the players they put around him

I'm confused. You saying McMillan doing a poor job coaching. He's not at all. Indy was too amped to start and close the game. That's what did them in
Yes

They’re outplaying them but the series is tied. They wasn’t too amped at the end of the game, Vic couldn’t get to the rim and instead of kicking it over when the 2nd defender came, he kept taking pull ups. Then he pulled Lance who ain’t no Bron stopper by any means but best they can do and put Bog on him down the stretch. Myles Turner had Jeff Green or a guard on him down the stretch.

They don’t have anybody for Bron but otherwise, Cleveland is food. Indiana/Vic has yet to make an adjustment to the double team

Is it not the coach's responsibility to calm them down?

The Pacers went up down the stretch and after 2 bad possessions on offense he called a great timeout.

They were pressing. Afterwards they still continued to press. The players know what is at stake and wanted it to bad. That just comes to inexperience on the players

“Hey Vic, why don’t you try passing out of the double and making the defense shift so we can get better looks”

“Guys, don’t give Korver a clean look at the basket off the pick”

These conversations was supposed to be had 2 games ago. No McMillan ain’t a good coach imo

Need to handle our business tonight, dont need to go back to Houston tied up and with Minnesota having the momentum

Still waiting for a game where we go crazy from 3 and dont look disinterested for most of the night but I think we'll be fine if we can get off to a good start early

Something we may have to consider for this series is inserting Ryno back into the starting lineup, I forgot how much he killed the Timberwolves during the regular season and how much of problem that causes with taking Taj that far out of the paint

Not saying its time to panic or make any drastic moves but something to keep an eye on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back