Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww man

Jrue said after game 1, he didn't wanna come back to Portland and he delivered

The city is so fucking live right now.

Shout-out to all my caw caw boys who been bucking with a nigga all season

Got a nice test next round but this not 2015.

Geaux pels

Playoff Ricky.......
giphy.gif

OKC only won one more game than they did last year despite having a much more talented roster.

That should tell everybody what they need to know about these niggas if they didn't already know.

Hope Utah keep this up cuz watching these bums try to hoop is like watching D3 basketball

That OKC game was the one I was most looking forward to yesterday and I turned it off halfway through the 2nd quarter.

Shit was disgusting. I counted a total of 2 passes made on offense on their first three possesions. First possesion, westbrook didnt pass at all, dribbled for about 15 seconds and took a bad shot. Second possesion, westbrook made 1 pass and Melo took a spot up 3. Third possesion, westbrook made 1 pass and Adams did his shot thats like a mix of a baby hook and a floater.

I'm legit cool with never watching Westbrook play another game. Ill just watch highlights of his dunks and shit.

Last edited:
If Utah pulls it off it'll be interesting to see the changes coming to OKC. Donovan gonna get clapped most likely, PG gonna dip and Melo gonna be outta there. Westbrook literally gonna be passing to himself next year

Lol punk ass media going turn on him again any second. I remember KD caught hell for lashing out on media for talking shit about Russ/Scott Brooks in front of him but soon as he left, they loved Russ and felt so bad for him. They can’t wait for Paul George to leave and Melo to hold OKC hostage

They going destroy him in media. It’s fucked up cause it make me feel for dude. And all he needs is a real fucking coach who will take the ball out his hands. Ideally, I’d want to put Russ with a big point guard like Lonzo who can defend both guard spots. At this point he’s not going to develop that feeling, he didn’t learn to play the point early enough. And his athletic prime is being wasted in a sense

I knew Billy donovan was trash when he said his first thought when he got there was to put the ball in Westbrook hands more

That OKC game was the one I was most looking forward to yesterday and I turned it off halfway through the 2nd quarter.

Shit was disgusting. I counted a total of 2 passes made on offense on their first three possesions. First possesion, westbrook didnt pass at all, dribbled for about 15 seconds and took a bad shot. Second possesion, westbrook made 1 pass and Melo took a spot up 3. Third possesion, westbrook made 1 pass and Adams did his shot thats like a mix of a baby hppk and a floater.

I'm legit cool with never watching Westbrook play another game. Ill just watch highlights of his dunks and shit.
Westbrook is one of the most overrated players of this generation, from the simple fact that he doesn't play winning ball/ closing ball.

When his shot is not falling, from a simple eye test dude is a dreadful ass player. He will never be in my top 5 and when his athleticism leaves, dude will fall off quicker then Deron Williams.

Could LA possibly get Kawhi, Pg13, and LeBron this summer ?

I don’t pay attention to the number side heavy enough to tell but I’m pretty sure that’s realistic if they willing to part with the young core. Whoa

@Goldie, run me my money

Remember you bet me the Lakers would have a better record than the pelicans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back