Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told y’all, put the mask on that big muhfucka, and let him work.

TJ needs WAY more minutes. RoCo needs way less.

Lol, well Wade didn't have a good game. It feels like the 76ers make everything they throw up. Felt like it was similar to their Game 1. Just have to hope they shoot like they did in Game 2
All illyasova and bellinelli and saric do is shoot threes and I didn't even include redick and Covington

It's too much shooting

Ben bitch ass commands too much attention to stay home on them

All illyasova and bellinelli and saric do is shoot threes and I didn't even include redick and Covington

It's too much shooting

Ben bitch ass commands too much attention to stay home on them
I'd like to see Winslow hound Simmons more. Seems like Spo prefers JJ but I think JJ gives him too much cushion. It's tough lol. Feels like it's inevitable, their talent >>>>> ours

Every spurs home game I watch, there’s a bald fan who sits across from the opposing bench that complains about every call

Should whiteside even play in game 4? Smfh
Who you gonna put out there? Bam? Lol

Whiteside can impact this series it's just that I don't think the team thinks he can at this point. Idk man Whiteside be moving like he got cement shoes on and he's not a leaper. If anything I would say he needs to lose weight and work on his shooting. He might not do anything the rest of this series because his pick and roll game is trash

Another thing, we played at Philly's pace for 3 qtrs and hung with them lol. We ran out of gas in the 4th, we have to slow it down like we did in Game 2. I know Dragic and Winslow like to run but you see what happens. We chose the worst possible time to have a cold spell. We don't have the shooters Philly got.

From the lol of the game I saw, if Marco is just gonna be pulling up off one leg and shit just shooting at will, then the sixers don't respect the heat.

They need to do what they did in game 2. Good news, I guess, was that Ben didn't score until the second. The problem Miami has is that while Ben is the primary ball handler, head really not a threat to score but everyone else on the floor is

DbMLdPnVAAAP6Mp.jpg

All that flexin by Luca Doncics sidekick just to lose by 20 at home, sad

Looking like I underestimated the Pelicans while wrongly having faith in the Blazers at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back