Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait they told bron about his wife first before the interview then brought it up during and he sounded floored by the news?

tenor.gif

Why you suprised though? This Bron.

Lol idk man well I seen KD reaction before they took the vid down when they told him and it was more genuine

Btw Durant bald as shit

Looks like somebody might be getting there wish. LLS

Wizards coach hints Mike Scott ‘might’ replace Marcin Gortat in starting lineup

In the first quarter, starting center Marcin Gortat experienced a rough sequence, fumbling a defensive rebound, missing a layup and surrendering a three-pointer, all within a matter of 22 seconds.

the 6-foot-11 Gortat had no points and only three rebounds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...at-in-starting-lineup/?utm_term=.e6d9bb37cdea
Wizards played better when they played small ball but they gonna get destroyed on the boards

So it don't matter but they shoulda got rid of gortat and traded him and otto for cousins over a year ago but noooo

Wizards played better when they played small ball but they gonna get destroyed on the boards

So it don't matter but they shoulda got rid of gortat and traded him and otto for cousins over a year ago but noooo

Ernie Grunfeld is our GM we don't make smart moves like that while he is here. You have to remember this is the same clown that gave Andray Blatche and extension just to amnesty him a year or so later when everybody accept Grunfeld knew Blatche shouldn't get an extension. He also traded a top 5 pick for Randy Foye and Mike Miller.

Last edited:

No need to rush him back but its good to hear that the recovery is going well and is ahead of schedule, wouldnt even try to bring him back until late in the second round

Should have Ryno back on Saturday too so we're close to finally having everyone healthy and available to play

No need to rush him back but its good to hear that the recovery is going well and is ahead of schedule, wouldnt even try to bring him back until late in the second

Should have Ryno back on Saturday too so we're close to finally having everyone healthy and available to play

Yeah just save luc til next round this series got 2-3 games max left. Hopefully road ryno show up Saturday we can put a chokehold on this series.

ya'll are a strange bunch lol

nothing in the first two games against minny said Houston missed Ryno

why ya'll so happy he coming back lol

Towns outchea average 7 PPG in the series; Houston need to rest niggas if they sneeze too many times

ya'll are a strange bunch lol

nothing in the first two games against minny said Houston missed Ryno

why ya'll so happy he coming back lol

All I said was he should be back on Saturday.......dont know how that got interpreted as Houston missing/needing him this series or anyone being ecstatic about his return lol

Much as we can get pleighboi. You getting reckless with your line of questions I ain’t got no mo talkin.
LMAO

at this point, i would go all in on Gerald Green. Way more versatile than Ryno at this point.

man I could root for the rockets if it wasnt for Harden

I like the rest of that squad and I fuck w/ houston

G. Green makes it hard not to want him to win

I'd just cringe to see that sonic the hedgehog lookin wimp prancing around, flapping wings and shit

rockets are propelled, they dont flap their wings jackass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back